Twenty-seven

dance of death and revenge in the party full of pain

Without wasting anymore time, everyone entered the club from the backdoor as Wooyoung also lead them the way to their each and own positions; the guys behind Jooohyuk while the girls distract him and his men with a little performance.

Like his daily routine, Kang Joohyuk visits a club with an excuse 'to relief his stress' which no one believes he still gets at this age and after really getting to know his real self, most people were aware of his constant longing for pleasure.

And the dance that they were about to do was nothing new for him and just a typical beginning of his night, or that was what he thought. He has no clues that he completely fell into Y/n and Jeonghan's trap that has no potential escapes as long they both breathe.

The lights around them turn off and only leaving the red light above the masked girls was the signal that everyone has been waiting, a sign that dance of death they've prepared has started and it's for sure gonna get bloody like they wanted.

Slowly putting on the silencer on their guns, the guys took their time and watch the girls position themselves and lead the plan. Soon as the music started, a cue was not only for the performance yet also for the deaths.

Joohyuk had brought men to protect himself, but he was completely distracted by the women in front of him and by the loud music, causing him to not notice as they spread out of the club on both floors and killed every single one, leaving him completely vulnerable without him knowing anything.

Being skilled in martial arts, boxing, and gun fights; Jeonghan and the others easily took down every single man. Even if they're now both occupied by their enemies, the couple has never left each other's eyes.

In the middle of their bitter poisonous fate, their love remained sweet and kept blooming beautifully, even being surrounded by thorns. They remained the same even if it both hurts them sometimes, they're still here.

After seeing the last man drop on the floor, Jun looked at the older which he shared with his lover as a signal for the next phase of the plan. Reveal the bitter truth; Y/n slowly walks towards the end of the stage as she slowly strips the mask from her face.

As the music slowly fades away, Joooyuk recognizes her and realization hits him hard as he looks behind him and found all a pile of dead bodies he didn't even notice or hear. He lost all the protection he had all these years and he can't do anything about it now. There's no way out and he's sure about it.

Y/n sits down at the edge of the stage, where she was fully facing him and slightly looking down at him with a smirk. "Game over, Kang..." And before he could even react, the police SWAT team and Chanyeol burst into the doors.

"You should say that to yourse-" He quickly stopped talking when Chanyeol walked towards them just to hand her the handcuffs. Feeling all betrayed, Joohyuk pulled Chanyeol's gun and pointed it at Y/n, which immediately caught Jeonghan's attention from across the room.