Twenty

a secret alliance that started from a sweet friendship from the beginning

Y/n's POV | 9:00 p.m

I tried to get all my thoughts altogether, I need to know which I need to prioritize at the moment and what or who should I push away from me. I knew from the beginning that it'll be all messy with everyone getting tangled in our webs and I always try to keep things in order but now there's no way on going back.

A lot got involved and a lot have got hurt by the past, even me however now my true identity is out, and there's nothing to lose anymore. I'm ready to go back to business and this time there's no more getting distracted. 

I once looked at the full moon, the earth's only satellite and the only thing that never fails to bring me back from the past. "Noona..." The cold autumn night breeze blows to my skin, giving the chills inside. Once again I was reminded of the past.

I turned to look at the owner of the voice and I was quickly greeted by his warm smile and eyes. "Jihoon ah..." He slowly walks to and I just patiently wait for him with open arms for a hug, which he didn't even think about refusing. "I heard from Jun that you told them the truth..."

Woozi then pull away from the embrace that was keeping us warm. "I only told them we're siblings..." He looked at me with tearful eyes and that was enough for me to understand what he meant after. "You don't have to tell them anything. That man was no one in your life but just a monster and he'll never touch you again, understand?"

He gave me a small nod that was right to satisfy me, I quickly pulled him once again in my arms and hugged him as tight as I can before our sweet moment was interrupted by someone. "Y-Y/n Noona..." "Dino..."

We were not expecting a sudden interruption, mostly I didn't since this part of the mansion was my side and no one can really dare to go to this part without my permission. Woozi shyly pulls away from the hug and scratches the back of his neck.

"Can I join you guys?" His question took me aback seeing how it seems almost everyone is angry and disappointed after knowing the truth. "Of course." I immediately turned to the person beside me, he quickly got confident and I didn't see it coming.

I didn't wanna sound too rude for not responding to Dino so I first invited him to come. "Come here." I patted the empty space beside me and for the rest of the night, I was accompanied by 2 important people in my life.

For the first time, my attention was diverted to something else and I wasn't thinking about that 'night' unlike every full moon, maybe I was slowly moving on, and fixing my attention on something else will help me heal from the past.

End of Y/n's POV

WH Tower | 8:27 a.m

"You can't be in the public eye recklessly anymore, for sure Kang's men are looking for you." "I agree, we should prepare a plan B just in case..." Jun and Minghao placed their opinions on the table and it seems like they're having the same point but Y/n still ignore those and express hers.