Twenty-one

she's a new person we never really knew about in the beginning

"Who said that I'll pull it off..." After hearing that, Y/n froze in her spot not knowing what to reply about Jeonghan's big decision. Was this the way he wanted to torture her? By tying her with him forever? "But-" She tried to ask a lot of questions but Jeonghan immediately stopped her from doing so.

"I know that you don't want me to pull it off, that's why you're still wearing that ring..." She quickly hid her hand away, cowardly refusing to look him in the eyes cause as much as she loves him, she knows she has to let him go cause it was both hurting them.

Y/n doesn't want him to get hurt by her anymore, it's the last thing she wants to do. "Let's just pull it off..." She begged him and based on his reaction, he never expect those words to leave her mouth and with those expressions.

Both of them didn't want to pull the wedding off but couldn't do it in this situation. Jeonghan might be ready to embrace her and put everything in line but Y/n doesn't want him to do such a thing, or more like couldn't let him.

She is afraid of the after-effects it'll do him in the future, Y/n doesn't want him to regret his decisions later but Jeonghan's point of view was different, he doesn't see things that way but all he wants to do is follow his heart even if it's hurts him.

No one can persuade Jeonghan on changing his mind, he's ready to go on everything but he can't do it without her beside her. "I know you don't mean it, I may not know your whole past yet, but I know by the look of your eyes that you don't mean what you just said..."

Without letting her argue anymore, he left leaving her dumbfounded by the whole situation and what just happened. She doesn't understand why he wanted to keep it, was it for sake? But why? Wasn't he supposed to be angry with her by what she did?

She tries to brush off the thoughts and questions and quickly went to my room for a shower, to Slightly clear up her mind. As she enters the bathroom, and slowly removes her clothes. Y/n walks inside the shower and lifts the shower handle and lets the hot water travels down her whole body.

After she took a shower, Y/n just put on some comfortable clothes and exited her closet that's connected to her bathroom. She was too busy trying to dry her hair with a towel that she didn't even notice someone's presence, Jun's presence.

"You should tell him..." Y/n quickly got startled by Jun and accidentally threw the towel away. "What heck?! When did you get here?" She screamed at him but he didn't budge a bit since he was used to it after all these years of friendship. 

"Like... since you got out of the closet?" Jun calmly explains to her. "You know it's a basic manner to knock before you come in at someone's room" Rolling her eyes playfully, she grabbed the towel on the floor and continued drying her hair as they both exit the closet.