Twenty-three

true blood and colors are now leaking out of the box

"Y/n...you...you're b-bleeding..." Y/n reached the liquid that is gradually dripping down her forehead just to realize that Joshua is right. The pain now hit her senses, but she just let out a small bitter laugh under her breath.

She eventually reminded again that she was still human and alive, and that she still bleeds and suffers pain periodically like others. The wound of the past created her dazed and neglected it, finally it's now anew kicking into her. Life still somehow rushes through her veins and she has been ignoring it all these years for revenge that will just give her a VIP ticket straight to hell, but does she care? Not at all.

S. Coups' anger towards Y/n has suddenly washed away and his eyes soften, he felt bad as he also realizes something. Ever since the start Y/n did nothing wrong nor harmed anyone, the only thing he could point out was she was part of the enemies but other than that, he couldn't really judge her.

"I-I'll cut ties with all of you... Just don't remove anyone..." Her voice cracks as she begs him. Never in the world, had he thought that their relationship would reach a such path, Seungcheol and Y/n were never close unlike the others and there's an obvious distance between them as their personalities clash with each other, they never get along and there has been a cold war since the beginning.

From the outset, he wasn't in favor of her but something still inside him to let everything go with the flow even though he's usually strongly willed with his feelings and doubts. "I know how those boys love being part of this gang, this family; I don't have any right to be the reason for them losing the people they love."

It shocked Jun and Minghao when Y/n suddenly mentioned them, and for a moment they forgot they were tied up with both sides. The two love their friends, but as she mentions. The two guys have no intentions of this family they've all built for years.

"Y/n let's sort this out later... let's treat your wound first.-" "I abandoned Jihoon in the orphanage, crying and begging me to not leave him, but I left him without even a single guilt..." Y/n confessed, cutting off Jeonghan from speaking.

"And for Jun and Hao, I'm just their ungrateful friend-" "Okay, okay. There will be no more petitions, but please let's treat your wound, you're bleeding too much," Seungcheol stepped up and beg Y/n to get treated yet she just kept backing out.

"He's right..." Her younger brother also tries to approach and convince her who's currently having a mental breakdown. "No..." She said whispering yet still audible for them to hear. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as if they were from a broken faucet. The pain was now kicking in.

Everyone worriedly looked at her, not knowing what to do. Yet for someone it wasn't the first time seen her like this, he have seen her this vulnerable before and hoped to never see it again but she was once again back in that state. He was about to approach her but someone else did before he could; he was late...