Thirty-two

the end of the story?

Diamond Hotel | 9:47 a.m

Y/n did some last few finishing touches up while she waits for the signal that she can move to the waiting room. It's a happy day, it's supposed to be, but thoughts are still bothering her mind for the last days while preparing for the wedding.

She doesn't know if it was the stress that wedding preparations gave her or the fact that she's currently hiding another tremendous secret to her groom. Kang Joohyuk shouldn't have the spotlight, it's her wedding, but she can't just brush off the thoughts that he escaped right under their noses once again.

=

Kwon's Residence | D-6

"So where are you guys going for your honeymoon?" Taeyeon was aware of the stress that comes with wedding planning, so they tried to avoid any conversations about it the entire night. Yet one question won't hurt to ask, right? She thought.

Her hopes rise after hearing a calm response from her daughter, but she wasn't expecting a sarcastic ending to the sentence. "We decided to just go to Japan so we'll be 2 hours away if something happens." Y/n quietly replies as she continues to finish her meal peacefully.

The family looked at each other in concern. This is not what they wanted for her and especially for their wedding that has been moved for a long time. "Go someplace far. Somewhere you haven't been yet, like Europe. Hao, Jun, your brothers and the other members will be there if something happens..."

Soonyoung immediately agrees with their mother, trying to convince her to go explore and rest. "Mom is right. Don't worry too much. Go somewhere you really want and take a break, we'll be here to handle everything." She wasn't fully convinced yet, that's why her father then steps in to back the other two up.

"We'll take care of Kang. Go have fun..."

=

Her father's words spiral around her head, questioning her quick acceptance of his reassurance. But then she remembered who'll be at the end of the altar today. Joohyuk might try to steal their spotlight, yet she's still somewhat thankful to him. Without his evil deeds, it wouldn't lead her to seek vengeance for years and she wouldn't have met her groom.

Their story started almost 4 years ago when she started her plot of revenge. Playing a dumb innocent girl, who was betrayed by everyone to gain someone's trust to just break it in a blink of an eye. She regretted it.

Never she would have thought that she'll meet her lover on a path of retribution. And at the end of the road, she'll be walking with fresh colorful flowers and marrying who she initially thought would be just a passerby to her life.

But look at where she is now, sitting in front of the mirror while people are fixing her hair and makeup. "You'll never really know what kind of future you'll get..." "Y/n" a small tap then interrupted her thoughts on her shoulders, immediately getting her attention.