Eleven

distraction is the worst thing to happen now

??'s residence | 7:20 p.m.

"Why are you here?" Ignoring his question she gave him a smile that annoys him to see right now, yet she just enoyed it even more. "Kim Y/n what are you doing here? Aren't you in the middle of a mission?" He asked in a more sterned manner.

"I heard you're in town, it'll rude if I didn't pay a visit..." She explained. Her answer didn't pleased him but made him worried, he knew very well how dangerous Y/n's situation is and her doing these simple meetings will put herself into more.

The multiple lives she's trying live is making it hard for her day by day, not because of the lies she have to say everyday but the innocent ones that got tangled up in their mess. "Y/n I think you should go, I would appreciate your visit after all of this chaos."

"If I would will be still alive when that happens..." Y/n started to have her doubts after meeting Jihoon again today, she thought she was already half way through the process of putting 'him' to his place, she thought it was she was alone in this fight but it turns out she have a ton of company and this just made it more hard for her.

"Stop talking like that, you've already been through a lot for all of these and these simple knots won't stop you now, you can't die. Not when you have me... "

Busan Port | 7:36 p.m

"Shua call the ambulance... He's loosing too much blood, we might never see his annoying face ever again." Jeonghan quietly instructed him, everyone expected this behavior, who will always call the ambulance if it's not Jeonghan.

Joohyuk doesn't care of his employees and just want him dead but he wants fair game and the people that aren't involved shouldn't get hurt in their war. It's theirs and no one else should be draw in.

But are they really aware on whose in it or not? Are the people he calls enemies are the true ones? And the people he calls allies can be trusted? This game is not just blood and revenge but also lies and everyone should be careful on who to trust.

"You pretend to be a bad guy yet you still tend to care even he literally insult you." Joshua comments to his actions but this didn't bother him at all. "He knows nothing so I just let it go. By the way, where's Y/n?"

"I don't know..." He replies but then Minghao gave an answer that will satisfy his curiosity and concerns. "Mel called me earlier and said she'll take Y/n noona at the house."

"Shua, you know what to do. I want everything clean and Woozi-" "Enter and done. All cctvs are deleted, even the ones we've passed by earlier on the way here..." Wooi assured him a complete job, without a single evidence left to use against them in the future.