18

We practiced choreography for the rest of the day, changing a few more things to allow me more dance time with Antonio now that I wasn't as angry anymore.

By the time dinner rolled around we were all starving so we ate dinner, said our good nights for those that were going to disappear into their rooms for the rest of the night. I went back to Antonio's. I might be angry with him but I still love him, and I wanted cuddles.

Antonio changed into his pajamas while I explored his room a bit more before I ask, "where do you use the bathroom?"

"I'ma man... I just whizz of the side..." he replies

I cringe and say, "Ew. Um. No... That stops now... every room had a built in bathroom somewhere..."

Antonio laughs and says "Lia, show her to the bathroom..."

The leopard appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Biting the bottom of my skirt gently and showing me to the bathroom.

When I found it, I was surprised to see it was fairly clean and the tiolet seat lid was even down. Rummaged through his cabinets until I found a spare toothbrush becuase I was to lazy to go back to my room. He appeared behind me before saying, "That;s not mine right?"

"No... i found a spare..." i reply

He nods before asking, "so is this your way of moving into my room without asking?"

I spit into the sink, rinsed my mouth out, and kissed Antonio's cheek before saying, "yes. yes it is... you have plenty of hammocks so if we get mad at eachother then we can just sleep in different hammocks..."

He laughs and says, "is tonight one of those nights?"

I glance at him but i didn;t respond. He hugs my waist kissing my cheek and neck before saying, "I'm terrible at reading women, Atlas... is that a yes or a no?"

I sigh and say, "that's a no."

He nods before saying, "Your more then welcome to shower... I keep shampoo, conditioner, and that kinds of stuff under sink..."

"no offense but we have two completely different hair types... I'll get my own shampoo and conditioner but I'm being lazy... can you send someone to go get it for me?"

Antonio laughs and turns to a couple toucans asking them to go retrieve my stuff and they flew off a few moments later.

He says. "Towels are also under the sink... I'm going to go ahead and go lay down... the toucans should be back any time..."

I nod, holding out my arm. He unwraps the gauze before saying, "be careful... you know your not really supposed to be getting it wet..."

"I know... I know..." I reply fighting the urge to ask him to join my shower. I eventually shook my head managing to usher him out of teh bathroom with his toothbrush and toothpaste, telling him if he whizzed off the side don't see why he couldn't brush his teeth over the side too. The toucans came back with perfect timing and I grabbed my stuff as they droppe sit into my arms before closing the door and taking a deep breath.

I took a pleased with house warm the water in his room could get. It's very rare that the water in my room gets that warm swing how I basically live in a cave.

I took a longer shower then interned so Antonio knocked one the door and said, "Atlas are you ok?"

I blushed and said, "yes,... I'll be out in a minute..."

"Ok ,jsut checking on you..." he replied before walking away.

I got out, wrapped up and when I looked at myself in the mirror I kind of understood Camilo a little bit... I feel so different and yet look the exact same.