42 ~ Atlas's POV

I watched and smiled at how delicate Antonio was with Eliana. Eliana quickly calmed down from her nap before looking at me and saying quietly, "hello."

I smiled and said, "hello Eliana..."

She blushes and hugs Antonio's neck before peeking back at me and asking, "are you my mother?"

I blushed taking a deep breath before nodding, "yes, I am,"

Eliana's eyes widened and she wiggled out of Antonio's arms her walking over to me. She looks at me in fascination befoer saying, "can you heal people like Julieta?"

I blush and looked at Antonio befoer saying, "not exactly, that;s only part of my gift. My main gift is being able to help souls that are passing to and from the land of the dead..."

Eliana nods taking my hand looking at it as if it were the most fascinating thing in the world before saying, "How did you control those flowers, like Isabella?"

I smile and say, "your probably to young to remember but have you notice how around Dia De Los Muertos people tend to use a lot of Marigold flowers? Er.. that's pretty yellow orange flowers?"

Eliana nods so I say, "well, those are the only flowers I can control because they are so important during Dia De Los Muertos..."

She nods and I say, "are you excited for your birthday?!"

Eliana nods excitedly and I ask, "what are you most excited for?"

"My dress... it's really pretty..." she says

I nod before she says, "what did your dress look like'?"

I blushed and said, "I um.. didn't get a dress, or a birthday party. My gift was supposed to go to someone else."

Eliana looks at me curiously and says, "you didn't get a birthday?"

I blush and say softly, "not the year that I got my gift."

Eliana hugs me and I blushed before hugging her back. She looked at me and said, "that's so sad."

I laugh softly before Eliana blushed and said softly, "I think my gift might hurt people... and I don't want to hurt people..."

I looked at her sadly and say, "you jsut have ot learn to control it... like I had to..."

Eliana nods before saying, "I hurt people today with my gift and I don't even remember it..."

I picked her up and heard Antonio grumble, "great she's got Atlas's moral complex..."

I roll my eyes befoer saying, "but then your protected Camilo did you not? Your not a bad person Eliana, your just young... you have to learn control your gift..."

Antonio smiles and walks over saying, "dolores used to tell me that when Camilo first got his gift, he would shapeshifting into random things randomly based on his emotions. She said it was funny becuase they'd be in the middle of dinner and he'd suddenly shapeshift into something random."

Eliana giggles at the thought before looking at me and smiling. Then she says, "what about you daddy, what did you struggle with?"

Antonio smiled sadly before saying, "I used to get in trouble because the animals would come back with gossip but I didn;t know wha t some of it was so I'd have to go ask causing me to accidentally get people in trouble..."

I looked up knowing he was talking about the accident with Camilo and his first girlfriend. I shook my head and say, "see Eliana, no one is perfect. Everyone goes through a learning period when it comes to their gift..."