57 ~ Antonio's POV

I was irritated, more then irritated. I shook my head and stood though. I'm a parent. Not being constantly interrupted isn't much of an option anymore. Mirabel blsuhed upon looking at us and I realized my shirt was mostly unbuttoned. When had Stlas done that? I buttoned back up and Eliana says, "ewwww...."

She cringed and I quickly felt my cheeks flush jsut as I'm sure Atlas's were too. Eliana had read our minds. I put my hand on Atlas's back before saying, "a\can we help you?"

Eliana blushes and says, "I wanted to ask if I could go to village... Tio Camilo and Tia Katherine are taking the other kids and invited me to go."

Atlas and I exchanged a look and Eliana whines, "You sis dim not dangerous though! I have to learn!"

Atlas blushed and said, "that's true sweetheart but a lot of people are probably still scared... we wouldn't want anything to happen to you..."

Eliana's cheeks flushed, something I recognized as a soon to be temper tantrum.

I stepped forward and said, "Youa re not going Eliana. Go back to your room with Mirabel..."

"NO!" I she whines befocrying, "i'm a big girl! I can control it! I want to go!"

I stepped forward and snapped sternly, "Eliana!"

She turned went to run but Atlas watched out and grabbed her wrist. Eliana turned around, her eyes glowing white as she snapped, "let me go!"

atlas did as Eliana commanded and Eliana ran off. Atlas sank to ehr knees and I quickly reached for her, she looked dazed and confused but she gasped, "go! Follow her!"

I looked up and said, "Mira."

"I'll watch her! You go after Eliana, take Lucas with you." Mirabel saysi nodded and picked up Lucas, befoer running after Eliana. She'd made it back to the house. Katherine had picked her up after seeing her son head not returned. I slowed and walked over, trading children when as Eliana squeal and kicked trying to get from my arms so I carried her inside and took her upstairs tossing her on her bed. She squeal before she started the cry. My heart ached for her abit. She jsut wanted to be a normal. Be a normal little girl,

I took a. Deep breath and pushed past it, I still need to scold her for ehr behavor at a minimum. I lectured her for the next few minutes and grounded her for about an hour befoer I went downstairs. Atlas was sitting on the couch, Mira one one side, Bruno on the other. She looked up when she saw me. She rna over nad hugged me when I reached the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes were flickering between Gold and Blue. She had a stressed look as she cried, "Stop it Antonio, please. Don't let me slip."

I nodded and Bruno walks over saying softly, "Your bedroom or his, Atlas?"

"Mine," she whimpers, closing her eyes,

Bruno nodded and we helped her upstairs to her room. We sat her in her bed and I ask, "when did you's tart to slip?"

She shook her head, "I don[t know... after Eliana used her gif ton me my head went fuzzy... and I felt myself begin to slip."

Then she rubbed her eyes was if she could wipe it away. I pulled her arms away f her face over she blinded herself and I look at Bruno, "I want to try something, will you leave?"

Bruno teased, that little fatherly voice int eh back of his head telling him not to leave Atlas defenseless in such a vulnerable state. I put my hand on his shoulder and say,c"I'm not going to hurt her Bruno... trust me.''

He looks at me, nodding hesitantly before he turned and left. I crouched back done in front of her and say softly, "What is your name?"
"What are you doing? I haven;t slipped yet..l" she says, her voice distant and echoey though

I kiss her cheek and say, "just answer the questions babe."

She nodded and said, "Atlas Lola Madrigal."

I nodded and say, "Where are you?"

She looked around, her eyebrows furrowing before she saying, "My room,"

I nod and put my hand on her cheek before saying, "Focus babe."

She looks at me and her face lit up as she remember who I was, "Antonio?"

I nod and she says, "I'm slipping..."

I take her hands and say softly, "I know mi amor, I know..."

She took a shakey deep breath so I ask, "What's you daughter's name?"

She furrowed her eyebrows before saying, "I can;t remember I can't remember! I can't remember!"

He voice got louder as she said this and I noticed the marigold petals in her room began to float. Somehow she managed to make them seem threatening so I put my hands on her face and say, "Babe, focus... please...calm down, and try again..."

She looks at me and nods. Thinking hard i\before she says, "Eliana."

her eyes flickered for a moment I nod before saying, "we're do you live?"

"In Colombia..." she says quickly her eyes now flickering back to blue

"Can you name what I brought you for breakfast?" I ask

She hesitated before saying, "pancakes."

And with that, her eyes went back to blue.

She shuttered before she passed out. I stood and tucked her into her bed before kissing her forehead. Then I walked out.