Kids (Niam)

Nialls PoV:

I woke up to my to my twins screaming to get me up. Noah and Hannah. I looked to see it was half 8. I had to take them to school in half an hour.

"Daddy upp!" Hannah whined. I shook my head sleepily. I rolled over and snuggled closer into my husband Liam. Luckily he never had work this week.

"Papa can you take us to school?" Noah whispered to Liam.

"Kids just pass me my phone. We'll call you in sick." Liam said. They handed him the phone and ran out the room.

"Li?" I whispered. He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure our twins and this baby will be okay? You're stressed from work. I don't want to stress you out more." I mumble the last words.

"Babe. I want this baby. I promise." He said with a reasurring smile. I nodded and let him call the children's school to say they were 'sick'. Me and Liam both got changed. Well he changed us both cause it hurts to get myself dressed now.

We went downstairs to see the kids in their pyjamas and food everywhere.

"Kids. What's this?" Liam said. They looked at us with a smile.

"Can you come clean it please?" Liam asked softly. They shrugged. I sighed and kissed Liam's cheek.

"I'll clean up while I make our breakfast Li." I said. He shook his head.

"They have to clean up after themselves Niall. It won't hurt if there was dirty dishes and food everywhere for 30 more minutes." Liam informed me. I sighed and nod. He was right.

"Daddy? Papa?" Hannah squeaked from the living room.

"Yes love?" Me and Liam replied.

"Noah keeps kicking my leg." She said with a frown. I sighed and went to the living room.

"Noah stop hurting your sister. Please." I said a little sternly. He stopped and sat in a huff.

"Thank you.." I went back to Liam and sighed.

"You alright?" He asked as he finished cleaning up.

"I thought you were gonna leave it for the kids to clean up Mr Payne." I said. He shrugged.

"It was bothering me. Anyway, how about we watch that new disney film Encanto with the kids?"

"Yes!" I squealed. Liam laughed quietly and kissed me which I returned.

We soon all ate, showered and changed into comfy pyjamas then sat in mine and Liam's room to watch films all day. It was great and I couldn't have asked for a better family.