You're sick (Larry)

Hope you enjoy Pandatttt12

Louis' PoV:

I woke up all warm and sweaty. Not because of a nightmare or anything. Because I'm sick. I have a cold. And I don't need to tell anyone because I'll be fine.

"Babe?" Harry whispered and pulled me closer.

"Yes love?"

"Can we go out today?" Harry asked. I smiled a little.

"Okay. Let's go." I coughed a little as I got up to get dressed. Harry gave me a look but shrugged and got dressed as well. We made the bed and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Pancakes?" Harry asked. I nod and sit on the couch. I try to take a deep breathe and hold a stupid cough in but it doesn't help cause within a second I've bent over and coughing like mad.

"Louis are you okay? You're coughing a lot.." Harry said with a frown as he bought two plates ot pancakes in.

"Baby. I'm fine. Okay?"

"Okay.."

We ate the food and it would've been better if I didn't have this stupid cold to stop tasting it. I just pulled faces to show I was enjoying it which Harry seemed satisfied with.

I cleaned up the kitchen while Harry cleaned up the living room. I went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle of cold medicine. To help with my cold. I took the right dosage and then quickly put it away and clean up. I don't need Harry seeing.

"Lou! Let's go to the cinema and the zoo!" Harry squealed excitedly. I nodded and pulled a fake smile on.

"Okay let's go." I said. He ran to the car but came back to turn the tv off.

We soon locked the door and went to the car.

"Can you drive Hazz?" I asked. He nodded and looked at me with a worried look.

"Okay, yeah. I can drive." We got in and I sat there with my eyes closed.

The next minute I opened my eyes we were at the zoo.

"We're going here first then we'll go to the cinema and have food after. Yeah?" Harry asked. I smiled a little and nodded.

"Yep." I whispered and got out. We walked hand in hand around the zoo. Harry giggling every time he saw a monkey swinging around. I liked seeing the tigers.

"Lou you don't look well. Are you sure you're okay?" Harry said. I shrugged and nodded.

"I'm fine." I tried to convince him but he shook his head.

"Lou stop lying. Are you sick? Have you got a cold?" He questioned.

I sighed and looked at the ground as I mumbled, "Yeah. I do.."

"Why didn't you tell me!" Harry shouted.

"Because I didn't want to ruin today. I'm sorry." I whispered. He pulled me in for a hug to comfort me.

"It's okay. Let's go home and watch Netflix and eat soup. Yeah?"

"Yeah." I said with a small smile.

We got home and Harry made some soup while I got into bed and picked the film we were watching.

"Ready?" I asked as he handed my bowl to me and sat down.

"Yep."

Then for the rest of the day we spent eating soup and watching Netflix.