We're Open (Larry + Niam)

Louis' PoV:

I stood on the stage. Thousands of fans around me cheering and screaming.

You know what? Fuck management.

I walked off stage, grabbed a pride flag, grabbed mine and Harry's wedding rings and came onstage.

"Harry?" He looked at me. Both of us smiling.

"Here we don't need to hide no more. We're open." I say through the microphone.

The crowd went silent.

We put our wedding rings on and I hold the pride flag up.

"ME AND HARRY ARE MARRIED, HE'S PREGNANT WITH OUR FIRST BABY AND WE'RE OPEN!" I yell.

Fans screamed through happiness.

Niall and Liam were smiling happily.

"If they are open then so are we." Liam stated. Fans went quiet again.

Liam grabbed Niall and kissed him.

Everyone screamed again.

"You know what? Me and Niall are also married. Fuck management!" Liam shouted.

"Yeah screw them. We're open and proud. Listen. If you're black or white. If you're gay or straight. If you're trans. Whatever you identify by we all accept you. We love you guys! And remember you're all valid!"

Everyone screams with joy but it all stops when management walked on stage.

"You're all being dropped by us!"

"Good. Because you're all homophobic jerks!" Niall yelled.

"Fine then. Have fun finding a new Music label." They stormed off.

"It's gonna be okay Hazz. We'll be fine. And so will our baby boy." I say as I place a hand on Harry's stomach.

The fans screamed with joy and happiness.

This is my I love our fans.

I'm so open now.

"WE'RE ONE DIRECTION AND WE'RE OPEN!" We all yell.

And that my friends is how you come out one direction style.

A/N: thanks for reading this book. Feel free to request anything. I'll write it and publish it as soon as possible. Also should I publish a Larry version similar to what I wrote for Niall Is Sick (Niam)?

Vote, comment and request.

You guys are amazing.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening