Award Night Part 3 - (Niam)

Liam's PoV:

I sat in the living room and Niall came in mumbling.

"You okay?" I asked. He sighed and sat beside me.

"Just the usual. Li, I wanna quit my job." Niall pouted.

"I'll support you darling, no matter what you decide. I can support both of us, and our baby."

"I know, it's just I can't be dealing with working at a coffee shop and being 21 weeks pregnant at the same time. Oh and the creepy boss." Niall let out a breath and rested his head on my shoulder.

"How about we go out for dinner, hm? Just us two, nice meal and some quiet." I said. Niall nodded.

"Sounds lovely Li, I'd like that." He smiled a little. I kissed him which he returned.

"We should go get ready then darling." I said. Niall nodded and I helped him up.

"Oh Li."

"Hm?" I responded. He showed me a few messages from Louis about a gender reveal.

"Sounds good Nialler." I smiled.

"Yeah? Should I tell him we'd do it?"

"Yes darling." He giggled and began to type away. Him and Louis were best friends. Niall's always informed Louis of everything, even if it wasn't ment to be told, he always told him.

"Come on then love." I said. Niall chucked his phone onto the sofa and followed me upstairs. We began to get ready and Niall stood in front of the mirror. He was looking at his bump with a smile on his face.

"You look stunning, my love." I said.

"Really?" He replied.

"I wouldn't lie darling, you look gorgeous." I smiled. Niall blushed ever so slightly and went back to looking in the mirror. I hugged him from behind and rubbed his bump.

"Li, we're gonna have a baby soon." Niall whispered and looked at me.

"We are darling, we're going to be great parents." I returned, speaking in the same hushed tone as Niall.

We sat in silence for a minute before I spoke, "I love you Niall."

"I love you too Liam." We shared a small kiss before pulling apart to finish getting ready.

We reached the restaurant and I opened the door for Niall.

"Thank you Li."

"You're welcome baby." We went inside and a man led us to a table, thankfully we weren't sat in an open space where loads of people were. There was only a couple tables around.

"Is there anything I can get you both? Drinks perhaps?" The man asked.

"Could I have a water please?" Niall asked. He looked at me.

"I'll take lemonade please." He smiled and left with a nod to collect our drinks. I held Niall's hand and kissed it lightly making him giggle.

"I love you so much Niall." I said.

"I love you even more Liam." He returned.

"So Ni, I was thinking. How do you feel about coming to the studio tomorrow and recording a few things for my new song?"

"Wait are you serious?" Niall asked. I could tell he was shocked.

"Yeah, I have a song and I need someone to sing with. Would you like to?"

"Oh I'd love to Li. That would be wonderful." Niall smiled. I kissed his hand again earning another giggle in response. The guy returned with our drinks.

"Here you go, are you ready to order food?"

"Yes please, I'll have spaghetti." I said. Niall looked at the menu and bit his lip.

"I'll have the same." He concluded. The man nodded and left leaving us to sit in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, Li?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'm so happy we're together. You're the best husband ever."

"Aw baby, you are as well. I'm even more lucky to have you." I smiled. Niall giggled and kissed me which I returned.

The waiter came back and placed our plates in front of us.

"Is there anything I can grab at all?" He asked.

"Nope, thank you so much." Niall said. The man nodded and left. We sat in a comfortable silence and ate our meals. Niall payed for the food while I got our stuff sorted.

"Thanks for taking us out Li, I enjoyed it." Niall mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. He's so adorable when he's tired. I pulled him closer to my side and smiled.

"Ni?"

"Hm?" He yawned quietly making me chuckle.

"You're so amazing. I'm so glad I've got you, and doing everything with you."

"Oh Li. You're amazing as well. I love you." Niall whispered; leaning in to close the gap between us as he kissed me.

"I love you even more." I mumbled. I kissed back and we stayed like that for a few seconds before gently pulling apart.

"Hometime?" Niall asked. I chuckled and smiled.

"Yes darling."