Unexpected (Niam as parents)

3rd Person PoV:

"Annie! Can you pass me the washing from upstairs please?" Niall called.

"Mum you do it!" She snapped back.

"Annie do what your mum asked!" Liam shouted from his office space. There was a groan of annoyance from upstairs then Annie stamping.

"Here."

"Thank you.." Niall mumbled.

"Oh Annie, could we talk for a second? I need to check with something." Niall asked. Annie nodded and they went to a different room.

"If you're uncomfortable with this, just tell me and we can forget it. However, I've noticed that you've not been needing sanitary products recently. Is everything okay?" Niall showed a genuine worry. Annie just nodded.

"I'm fine mum, it's probably just late. No need to worry." Annie tried to dismiss the conversation.

"You know, if you're being active you can always tell me. I can get you something to help if you are." Niall said. Annie nodded.

"I'm not mum." She smiled. Niall nodded.

"Go on then. Dinner will be ready in an hour." She nodded and went upstairs. Niall went to Liam and stood in the doorway.

"She told me she's fine Li.."

"Maybe you're just worrying about nothing."

"Liam. She's 16 and denies she's active. And it's been a month." Niall frowned. Liam sighed and shut over his laptop.

"What do you suggest then Niall?" Liam looked at him. Niall frowned again.

"I'm just saying. Either she's really late or she's lying."

"Baby, calm down. Give it a few more days, and if she doesn't.. you know, we'll take her to the doctors." Liam told him. Niall nodded, happy with the answer.

"I'm just finishing dinner. Wash your hands and set the table please." Liam nodded and Niall left the office.

"Annie!" Niall shouted up the stairs. No reply.

"Annie, honey! Dinner's ready!" Liam shouted too. Nothing. They shared a look then went upstairs. They heard crying from her room.

"Annie? Honey can we come in?" A noise came out indicating a yes. They went in and she was just curled up.

"Oh darling.. what happened?" Niall rushed. He hugged her whilst Liam sat beside them.

"I-I lied. I'm sorry. I was seeing this guy a-and we, um, you know. I-I'm pregnant." She sobbed. The two men sat in silence for a second. Their baby girl, their 16 year old daughter was pregnant?

"Have you done a few tests?" Niall was the first to speak. She nodded.

"You had some and so I-I took them." They shared a look of sympathy then looked at Annie.

"Darling, we'll support you. With whatever you choose. Are you keeping the baby?" Liam asked. Annie nodded.

"I-I want to keep it. If you two don't mind."

"Of course not. It's your choice darling." Niall smiled. Annie sniffled and looked at them.

"Now how about we go and eat dinner?" Liam chuckled slightly.

"Thank you, for not overreacting.." Annie said quietly.

"Of course, we'd never be cross or mad. Never darling." Liam smiled. Annie began to smile slightly. They went downstairs and obviously talked about the baby. Niall fed Archie and the family sat and watched Luca together on Disney to have a relaxing evening.