Twitter Hate - (Larry)

WARNING: HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE IS USED!!!

Harry's PoV:

Me, Louis, Niall and Liam were waiting to go on stage. For some weird reason, which I have no idea about, I decided to go through my twitter to find hate. Truthfully, I was shocked.

Over 1000 tweets of hate. About me. I decided to read one. 

Harry can't sing. I don't even know why he's in the band at all. He deserves so much hate guys. I bit my lip and read another one. 

Harry is dating Louis?! Haha that's the most bullshit I've ever heard. I bet he's sleeping with over 30 women twice his age.

@LouisTomlinson you deserve someone better then Harry Styles. Date Eleanor or someone. Not Harry.

I bite my lip and switch my phone off.

"Guys I'm not performing tonight I feel sick." I lie. Louis instantly frowns.

"But baby. What's wrong? You love performing." Louis said. Just then Niall ran into the room in tears.

"S-Simon... He was saying that he was gonna get rid of Harry!" Niall said as he burst out crying again.

"Oh babe. Don't believe him. He's lying, Harry is staying right here." Liam whispered. 

"He called Hazz a fag and s-said that he deserves to rot in hell..."

"Oh my god. Niall let's go get sorted. Harry you're performing. Once me and Ni get back we'll go to the stage." Liam demanded. We all nod and watch Liam and Niall walk off. I turned to Louis who was looking at my phone and getting angry.

"L-Louis I-"

"Hazz. Why did you not say anything about these people to me?"

"Because I can deal with it."

"Baby you're crying, You are sad, You're never smiling in photos next to me and you're also moving away from me."

"Because I thought if you found out you would agree with those tweets!"

"Don't raise your voice to me Harry." Instantly I realise and I rushed to him and hugged him. Tears falling.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I repeated.

"It's alright."

"Listen. Let's get you cleaned up and we'll go find Niall and Liam okay?" I nod with a giggle. Louis smiled and we walked off.

"Hey, Lou?" I asked. Louis faced me and gave a gentle smile as he finished wiping my face with a cloth.

"You're one of the most amazing people ever. I love you lots."

"I love you too Hazza. Just promise me you won't look for that shit again."

"I won't." I agreed.