Guess who's back?

Its been years since everything had happened in Beacon Hills. 
Its been years since the death of Allison Argent.
Its been years since Stiles Stilinski left.
Its been years since Lydia Martin had spoken to him or even seen him.

*Spring*

Winter had finally ended. Lydia was more than happy about that, she hated winter, especially if she was single, no one to keep her warm. Lydia never felt sad, but for some reason today she did, she didn't frown upon it though, she figured it was just some weird banshee thing. Lydia lived by herself now, she finally got the courage to leave her moms house. Boxes and boxes piled high in her apartment, she hadn't been there long. Scott had left town with his mom for some weird convention for lacrosse, he was a professional player. Lydia thought it was funny because well he is a werewolf. Technically cheating. 
She sat down on her couch with a fort of boxes crowded around her. Her phone lit up, buzzing and vibrating.
It was Scott.
text - "Oh my god you'll never guess who I just ran into.." Scott. 
"Who?" She quickly typed.
No answer. "Scott? Who?" 

Lydia panicked. She closed her eyes, voices filling her mind. She cupped her ears and let out a wailing scream. 
"Stiles" She whispered. 

*** sorry its short hope you like this so far, different POV than my last story hope that's okay. lemme know what you think so far***