Just For Him

*smut warning*
——————————————-

Lydia braced herself against him, pushing him hard on the door. Stiles hands were intertwined in her hair, tugging, letting Lydia know, he wanted more.

Stiles was well aware of what was beneath her towel. Nothing. That both terrified and excited him. Lydia moved her mouth over onto his neck, nibbling, sucking gently.

He knew if he moved even a little, the towel would fall. It was almost hard not to move, Lydia was lifting his shirt, with her cold finger-tips. Driving him crazy. And she knew it was. She played with the waist of his sweat pants, snapping them, making him quiver. A smiled tugged at the corner of Lydia's mouth. She felt him between them. Lydia lifted her head from his neck, revealing, a bright purple mark.

Lydia looked up into his eyes, want and lust was all she caught, radiating between their bodies.

Lydia was feeling an ache between her thighs, that was quite apparently going to be the death of her if Stiles didn't do something, and quick. Lydia made quick with her words and pulled herself from Stiles, the towel going with her.

Stiles just stared. "Fuck, Lyds" He caressed her cheek, and moving the pad of his thumb over her swollen lip.

Her eyes fluttered shut, trying to reach for Stiles, but it was too late, he gripped her thighs and rustled over to the bed, placing her down. He continued to stare, all he wanted, all he ever wanted was lying there, perfectly vulnerable to him, just for him. He lifted his shirt over his head, throwing it into some unknown place. He laid down next to her, patting his lap motioning her to straddle him, she did as she was asked.

She hooked a leg on either side of him and started planting hungry kisses to his lips. Biting at his lower lip, just to drive him more crazy, Lydia loved to tease.

But pressure building up in his sweat pants was driving Lydia insane, she could feel him, under her stomach, perfectly her hard.

Lydia shifted over him down to his knees, and pulled down his sweat pants, leaving him in only boxers.

Lydia gave him seductive smile. But he wasn't looking his head was titled back and he bucked his hips at her touch. She pulled them down. Leaving Stiles Stilinski totally, naked in front of her.

Stiles tried to bite back a moan and she gripped him. "Fuck" He groaned.

Lydia then straddled him again, and he stopped her. "Condom?" His eyes wide.

"On the pill" She winked, pushing him into her.

-

They lay, in each others arms, gasping for air.

"Wow" Was all Stiles managed to say.

"Ditto" Lydia buried herself into the crook of his neck, where she only moments before, left her mark. She poked it. "That's a conversation starter"

-

-

-

-

1. SO i was asked for a smutty smut, well, this is as far as ill go, this is my first smut hope its okie, and made you feel bubbly inside.
2. tbh im VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, I ALMOST DIDNT POST THIS SO DONT HATE ME

3. VOTE AND COMMENT AS ALWAYS

xoxo- cat