Attached At My Hip

Lydia dreaded not taking her time getting ready. Anxiety hit her like a brick. Shaky hands and jumpy legs was the state of her right now. Constantly looking out the window and then back down at her phone. Although there were going to be 5 of them, they were going out to a club thing,-Lydia wasn't one hundred percent sure yet- Stiles was most likely going to be attached to Lydia's hip.

Stiles showed up early enough to have time to pick up the others and make it to the club by 7.

"Why do you still have this piece of junk" Isaac exclaimed.

"Don't talk to her like that and get in, unless you'd rather walk?" Stiles groaned. As did Isaac.

"We hardly fit back here bro" Scott complained. "Why don't Kira and I take my bike?" He said gesturing Kira towards his bike.

"Suit yourself" Stiles said slamming the door as Isaac got in.

"Ready?" Scott asked Kira, she nodded as they sped down the street.

"Well then" Lydia laughed as she got into the passengers seat.

-

By the time they got to the club Scott and Kira were sucking faces in front of his bike.

Lydia got out of the Jeep and smacked Scott with her purse. "Knock it off" She hissed.

"Didn't even here you guys pull up" He said whipping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"No, you were too busy eating Kira's face" Lydia snapped.

They all laughed as they got in line.

Isaac skipped them all and hooked up with some random girl.

"Classic" Lydia croaked.

But just as Lydia thought, Stiles was indeed attached at her hip. His long lanky arms draped around her shoulder and his other hand was locked with hers. Lydia guessed he wanted everyone to know 'this is mine'. Lydia smiled at the thought.

"Whatcha' smiling about?" He said looking down at her and into her emerald eyes. His face lit up like a Christmas tree from the clubs strobe lights.

"You" She smiled.

He was about to lean down and kiss her when they were called next for ID's.

They showed the big, tall scary man their ID's and strutted into the club. Music boomed through the whole building, lots of sweaty drunk people stumbled by as they headed to the bar.

"Shot?" Stiles said loudly handing Lydia a shot glass.

She downed it without hesitation.

"Uh. Okay then" He giggled taking one himself.

Lydia took a seat at the bar and pawned the room looking for Scott, Kira and Isaac. Neither to be found.

"Seen them?" She asked holding another shot in her palm. He shook his head as he sat next to Lydia.

"Lyds slow down, or I'll be caring you home."

"Good" She said as she gulped it and made a disgusted face.

"You're insane" He smiled a cheeky smile.

"Only for you babe" She sounded tipsy. "Lets dance" She pulled him up before he could even give a response, downing another before he left the bar.

Lydia started off light, then the drinks really hit her and she couldn't keep control of her body and hands. She ran her fingers through his hair then worked her way down to his waist.