We're A Team

Lydia woke up to the sound of harsh banging on the front door.
Her eyes fluttered open, and she struggled to get up, but eventually she did.
She had fallen asleep on the couch, with Stiles, but he was gone.
Lydia opened the door to see Stiles, standing in the door way, his hands filled with grocery bags.
Lydia giggled and cupped her hand over her mouth.
"You said we needed to go grocery shopping.." He winked handing her a few bags and kicking the door open. "So I went shopping."
"Can't imagine what you bought." She laughed closing the door and following him into the kitchen.
"I tired." He pouted.
"Okay sweet heart." She sat the grocery bags down, and started rummaging through them. Cookies. Doritos. Chocolate Milk. Lydia rolled her eyes. "Any real food?"
"Uhh" He shook his head and started to look through the bags himself and pulled out a box of frozen chicken nuggets. He smiled that cheeky smile she's grown to love, but right now hates.
"You should of woken me."
"Sorry, didn't wanna bother you.." He sat the box down and walked sluggish over to her. "I tried."
"You said that already, and by the way, where the hell did you get the money to buy all this junk?" She asked gesturing over the mountain of junk food.
"Oh!" He giggled, and pulled out his wallet.
"What?" She asked.
"My dad got me in the office, you are now speaking to Deputy Stilinski." He said proudly and holding up his badge.
Lydia's mouth formed the perfect "O" and her jaw dropped.
"Lyds, better close that don't wanna catch flies." He teased.
She rushed over to him and jumped freely into his arms "Oh my God, Stiles!"
He picked her up and spun her around. "I know right?"
"How did he though?"
"To be honest, I'm not really sure." He set her down on the break fast table and walked between her thighs holding her at her waist. "I guess it must have something to do with all the detective shit, from way back when but I don't know."
"This is amazing, we're like adults now, right?"
"I suppose." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Are you excited for this?"
"Nervous is the word too describe how I'm feeling." She admitted and looked down.
"Lydia, don't be, we got this, we're a team."
"You're cheesy." She whispered and pulled him closer. "But yes" She chuckled. "We are a team" She pulled him into a smiling kiss.
"We gotta put these groceries away." He pulled back. "Then we can get back to that." He cooed.
Lydia jumped down and stood in front on him and pinched his cheek. "That's what you think."
"What?" He cried. "No reward?"
"Hush and put these away." She skipped out of the kitchen, her dress hiking up in the back, just enough for Stiles to groan. "That's totally unfair." He called.
"Whatever you say, Deputy"
-
-
-
-
1. I read a lot of stories about Stiles being a deputy and I think its fucking amazing, and hot JS
2. I've never been more excited, rn. This story is going to be amazing I CAN FEEEEEL IT.
3. If you have ANYTHING you want me to add, you can comment it or message me if you don't want anyone to see it!
4. thank you guys so much for the support!
5. VOTE AND COMMENT
XOXO - CAT