What's The Fun In That?

Stiles gave Lydia and blank look before he followed her into her bedroom. Lydia swayed her hips, Stiles had to stop himself from looking, he wasn't too sure if she was doing this on purpose.

"Lydia what are you doing?" He stopped in front of her door.

She leaned up against it "Nothing Stiles, don't get excited" She winked.

"Trying not to" He murmured under his breath.

Stiles kicked his shoes off before getting under the comforter.

Lydia walked over to her dresser and shimmied out of her current clothes.

Leaving her in only underwear.

Stiles wasn't looking, he hadn't even noticed, until Lydia whispered something he couldn't hear.

"What?" He looked up then looked away, he blushed. "Uh. Could of warned me"

"What's the fun in that? Plus you look cute when you blush" She pulled the t-shirt he lent her over her head and walked over to the bed.

"What are you doing to me" His head hit the pillow with a soft thud and he sighed.

Lydia climbed in beside him and curled up next to him and laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart wanting to break out of his ribs. His breaths were shaky and no longer had a pattern. "Remember when I said I thought of you in that way"

His heart picked up the pace even more. "I do" He tired to hid his obvious nerves.

Lydia lifted her head and looked him up and down, then into his rich hazel eyes.

"What?" He swallowed hard and looked up at the ceiling.

She put two fingers under his chin and lifted his face to look directly at hers.

Then she pulled herself away.

"Don't tease" He sighed.

"Sorry" She laughed and laid her head back on his chest. "You're so fun to mess with"

"So are you" He flipped her on her back and crashed his lips to hers. Swiping his tongue ever so slightly on her bottom lip.

Then he pulled away. "See"

Lydia laid in shock. "That's just cruel."

"Goodnight Lyds" He turned his back to her.

"Yeah" She turned as well.

-

Stiles pushed himself up and hovered over Lydia. "You sure?" He asked.

"Very" She pulled his face down and into another rough kiss. She ripped off his shirt, he struggled with her bra. Of course. When he finally got it off he gazed over her, touching her with his eyes.

"You're so beautiful" He said between breaths.

"Stiles, stop playing"

Stiles rustled and hurried out of the remaining clothes as did Lydia.

She knew she shouldn't be doing this but something in her wouldn't let her stop almost like it was meant to happen. Lydia noticed the worry in his touch as she straddled him, his hand trembling.

"Calm down" She pulled away, then finding her way to his neck and placing a warm gentle kiss.

-

Lydia shot up, gasping for air. She pulled her hair out of her face and plopped her arms beside her.

"Lydia?" A harsh, raspy voice said next to her. "You okay?"

"Just a dream I'm fine, Stiles"

"What was it? Was it a nightmare?" He sat up rubbing her back. She flinched at his touch. "What is wrong?" He pulled his hand away.

"Nothing"

"Obviously something"

She looked at him with a stern look. "You shouldn't have kissed me before bed."

"Lydia" He smirked. "Did you have a sex dream?"

"Stop it"

"You did" He laughed and poked her side teasing her.

"Whatever" She laid back down, back facing him. "Just go back to bed." She said annoyed.

"Nah, lets talk about it" He flipped her back over. "Who was it about?"

"Just stop" She whispered.

"Oh" He turned towards the front of the room.

"Stiles stop thinking"

"It was about me, wasn't it?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't get too aroused"

"Can't control that, Lyds"

-

About 20 minutes later Lydia was tossing and turning, failing at falling back asleep. Every so often she would hit Stiles trying to get comfortable. She just kept murmuring 'sorry'.

"What is the issue" He said finally.

"I can't get comfy" She pouted.

"It was the dream"

She hit him softly "Shut up"

"Not my fault"

"Totally your fault, the sexual frustration between us right now is off the charts because you had to go and kiss me before bed, therefore me having a sex dream about you" She said without breath.

"No, you had to go and swing your hips in front of me, and then get practically naked in front of me, then tease me, so don't go blaming me"

"Are we fighting" She said surprised.

"I'm not sure" He laughed.

"Me either" She joined.

"I'm sorry" He propped himself up on his elbows.

"No you're not"

"Yeah you're right" He kissed her forehead before plopping back on his back. "You're cute when you're mad, you know."

"I'm gonna kill you" She bit her lip biting back a smile.

-

-

-

1. I loved writing this chapter LMFAO

2. vote and comment as always helps out a lot!!