Speaking Of I Do

Lydia flinched to his touch, shivering at his cold finger tips. Her eyes flickered for a moment, then met Stiles' shortly after.

His eyes creased from a smile, and gave her a tiny wave.

"Hi." She laughed hastily. She just had her stomach cut open, laughing really isn't very bright. She stopped, realizing how bad it hurt. She was too worked up with happiness, it didn't bother her too much.

"Hi." He replied, taking her in. Lydia lifted a finger, and it had a pulse oximeter attached too it, she wiggled it, in attempt to make Stiles laugh, which it did.

Lydia was drugged. He could easily tell, she was never about making him laugh, he knew that, he was always the one to make her laugh.

"Little high, are we?" Stiles bubbled, he already knew the response he was going to get.

"I'm not sure, am I supposed to feel my toes?" She said closing her eyes, probably attempting to wiggle her toes, probably failing.

Stiles just laughed through his teeth, dancing his fingers across her forehead.

"Normally yes." He continued to cackle. "How do you feel besides that?"

"Welp." She licked her mouth dryly. "I just had my stomach cut open, I can't feel my toes..what do you think?"

"Ever so pleasant." He winked, shifted a chair underneath him. "I love you."

"You do?" She grumbled. "Since when?"

"Since always."

"I know I just wanted to hear you say it." She patted his cheek. "I love you Stiles."

"Can't believe we have a daughter." Stiles chimed, reminiscing in the thought of holding her, also wondering where the hell she was.

"Yeah, where the hell is she." Lydia croaked, trying to sit up, but flopping back down when Stiles' hand rested on her shoulder. "You shouldn't move, I'll go find her." He got up and walked to the door, but before he left he whipped around. "You." He pointed. "Sit still."

He could hear Lydia grumbling from outside the door, he laughed, and smiled a cheeky smile, and turned and found Melissa standing with Scott.

"Wanna tell me where my daughter is?" Stiles lifted his arm in the air, beaming when Scott turned. "Hey."

Melissa smiled. "Follow me."

Stiles followed her to a room, with windows for walls and about a million babies were laid out in bassinets, with shields.

Melissa pointed, to a little red head, who was no bigger than the palm of his hand.

"Oh my god." He agonized. "She's so little." He placed a hand on the glass. "I'm guessing she's not coming home for awhile." He added.

Melissa shook her head. "She weighs about three pounds."

"Holy shit, uh okay." He blubbered. "Does Lydia know? Or do I have to tell her?"

Melissa didn't say anything, Stiles took that as a yes.

"Great." He gripped. "Mind helping?"

"Of course."

They walked back into Lydia's room together, she was flipping through the channels yelling something neither of them could comprehend.

"Lydia?" Melissa trudged up to her.

"Oh hey guys!" She hollered. Yeah she was high.

"Lydia, the baby has to stay here until, well until she can function properly on her own." Stiles started, staring at Lydia nervously, watching her smile slowly fade. "She's too small, she weighs like three pounds." He continued.