In That Way

Lydia grabbed a tub of ice cream and 3 spoons. The 3 of them gathered around the breakfast table.
"Really Lyds? Ice cream?" Scott nagged.
"Do you want frozen chicken nuggets?" Lydia snapped.
"No" Scott said grabbing a spoon. "No, not really" 
Stiles laughed. "I missed you guys" 
"Oh for fucks sake" Scott sniffed and started to cry again.
"Why so emotional?" Lydia questioned him, handing him a paper towel.
"I miss this, just the three of us." 
"Missing one dude." Stiles said with sorrow.
"That wasn't easy either" Scott said glancing at Lydia. She turned away picking at the tub.
"Sorry" Stiles said taking in a heap of ice cream. "But, you're right, this is nice" 
"Would be nicer if it wasn't so damn hot" Lydia said picking at the collar of her shirt.
"Way to ruin it Lyds" Stiles and Scott laughed.
Lydia flicked a spoon of ice cream at Scott. 
"Don't start" Scott said preparing to flick back. 
Lydia laughed swallowing a spoon full. She pulled out her phone, surprised it wasn't dead yet.
5:36. "Guys, it 5 in the morning, and we're sitting here flicking ice cream at each other." 
Stiles snickered, choking a little. Lydia shook her head slightly. "Classic" She grinned.
Stiles rolled his eyes. 
"I think they're working on the power" 
"How do you know?" Stiles said.
"Wolf hearing duh" Lydia snarled. "Do you hear people talking?" 
"Yeah" 
"Are they saying when its coming back on?"
Then the lights flickered. "Now" He laughed. 

Scott slept on the couch, and Stiles and Lydia slept in Lydia's bed. Well, tried.
"Did he used to snore this loud?" Stiles said cupping his ears. 
"No. But recently yes." Lydia said doing the same.  "I can't stand it" 
"Its obnoxious, what time is it?" 
Lydia looked at her phone, squinting trying to read it. "Seven" 
"Ugh" Stiles flopped his head to the side. "I'm so tired." 
"Ditto" "Hey, I got an idea"
"Lay it on me"
"Wanna mess with him?" 
"Shaving cream?" He said looking at her with a Grinch-like smile. 
She smiled back, they flipped the comforter and tip-toed to the bathroom.
Stiles shook the can and dispensed it in Scott's palm. Lydia had a feather on hand.
"What do you think you're doing" Scott turned.
Stiles hid the can behind is back. "Nothing..." He lied.
Scott lifted his hand, looking at the shaving cream in his hand. "Really?" He snarled.
"You were snoring, again" Lydia answered. 
"Was I?" He looked into Lydia's tired eyes. "I'll leave." 
"You sure?" Stiles said helping Scott up. 
"Yeah no big deal" He winked at Stiles. Stiles shook his head disapprovingly.
"Scott oh my God" Lydia said whipping the shaving cream off his hand. 
"Sleep tight" 
"Leave" Lydia said pushing him out the door. 

By the time they got back in the bed Lydia kept switching her sleeping positions. 
Tossing and turning. Huffing and puffing. She was about the reach over to lay a hand on Stiles when he grabbed her wrist.
"What. Is. Wrong." He said with his raspy sleepy voice.
"I can't get comfy" 
"You're just over tired" 
"You're right" He let go of her wrist. 
The way Stiles was being so aggressive made Lydia feel weird. Good weird. 
Her eyes widened. Why was Stiles making her feel 'weird'...
Stiles propped himself up on his elbows. "Lydia?" He said questioning her. 
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go get coffee?" He asked.
"Yes please" 
The whole time they drove to get coffee Lydia couldn't stop thinking about Stiles, in that way, she was never attracted to him like that before, and she defiantly didn't just want that from him either. 
She was so lost in thought she hadn't noticed Stiles had been talking to her, but she continued to think. 
He eventually handed her a coffee, she hardly realized but she took it anyway.
"What is going on with you?" He said driving away from the coffee house. 
"Stiles, have you ever thought of someone in that way, that you wouldn't usually think of in that way?" She rammbled.
"In that way?" He said confused.
"Yeah. That way
"Oh" He cleared his throat. "Why are you?" He said rasing his eyebrows glancing at her then back on the road.
Lydia swallowed hard. "Uh. No, just wondering" 
"Don't lie to me Martin" 
"Okay" 
"Who Lydia" 
"You" She breathed heavy.
"M--Me" He said swearving a little on the road.
"Just don't take it the wrong way, thats not what I want from you" 
He widened his eyes. "Then what do you want?"
"Jesus Lydia shut up." She mumbled. "I'm not really sure" She said sipping her coffee. 

-

**hell ya that way!!!!!!! hope you guys are enjoying so far dont forget to vote and comment, love you as always**