5

Azias' POV

I was turning and tossing again, too much on my mind to go to sleep. Annoyed, I sighed while sitting up and wiping my face. My body was physically tired, my eyes burning from the lack of rest, but because I couldn't turn my mind off, my body had to suffer as well. I had been like this for about four months now. The worries just kept piling up more and more, and I went from having little sleep to none on some days.

I sipped the glass of water that I had on the bedside table before laying beside Sapphire again. I then wrapped my arms around her to get some comfort. She was the only thing that gave me a peace of mind, and I was glad that we found each other when we did. At the very least, I was starting to get a little bit of rest again.

I placed a kiss to her cheek before burying my nose in the crook of her neck. I inhaled a long breath, inhaling her scent and remembering how happy I was beginning to feel before everything blew up.

Some things had faded, though. I could remember the main things, but certain small details about the times we spent together were a bit distant in my mind. I even forgot how being inside her felt, but I remembered how it made me feel emotionally and the excitement she always gave me.

I had slight memories of the first time we almost had sex. She was in a costume that boasted her curves so well. I remember her dancing to a dirty song and how the the way she danced on me turned me on.

I also remembered that the song she danced to was the same one from Brian's cookout. I remembered watching her during the cookout as she danced on some random guy. Then, when she was at my place and danced to the same song, I was even more captivated. I had never seen her dance like that— the way her hips rolled to the beat, and the way she was able to tease my hardness while still focusing on the dance.

Sapphire hummed slightly, snapping me out of my thoughts. She slowly gyrated her hips into mine, and it was then that I realized how hard I was.

I kissed her neck and then shoulder, and her lips parted. Her hand started to move beneath the covers, but she wasn't touching me. She was pleasing herself, and I wanted to join in on the action.

I took my dick out and began stroking it, and she hummed when my other hand met her folds. She was so wet, and I found the excitement she always gave me returning.

"Stop wasting time and put it in," she demanded, and even though I liked being the dominant one, I decided to let her request slide this once. Normally, I'd tell her to ask politely or beg for it, but I was too eager to tease her.

I centered myself at her entrance before grabbing her waist and slowly sliding her down, and she moaned aloud. She was wet and tight, and I loved the way she was clenched around me— as if she didn't want me going anywhere, yet still leaving room for me to slide in and out of her wetness. I slid to my tip and then entered her further, and she moaned even louder.

"Shh," I whispered into her ear as I covered her mouth. She nodded, and I removed my hand. I didn't mind her moaning louder, but it was the middle of the night, and I didn't want her waking anyone up.

"It's so big," she whispered, and I gently bit her ear while slowly thrusting in and out. I then grabbed one of her breasts, and she placed her hand on top of mine. "Azias?"

"Hmm?" I hummed. She felt so good.

She whimpered as I went deeper; then her pretty voice let out, "Please."

"What do you want, love?" I whispered into her ear as I continued slowly entering her deeper and deeper.

"I want you to..."

"Yes?"

"Azias?!"

My eyes snapped open, but the tiredness made them want to close again.

"You feel so— Azias!" Sapphire yelled, confusing the shit out of me and forcing my eyes to snap open. Sapphire pushed me off of her while holding her ear. "What the fuck?!"

"Huh?!" I frowned while looking around the room.

She explained, "I was sleeping and then you bit my ear really hard, and then you did it again!"

Damn, us having sex was a dream?

"My fault," I replied. I must've fallen asleep when I had started thinking about the first time we almost did it.

I felt myself under the cover and realized that there was a growing bulge, so I turned onto my opposite side so that my back would be to her.

"You don't gotta turn, just don't go chewing my ear off," she chuckled.

"I...just feel like sleeping on this side right now," I lied. I didn't want her knowing that I was having a wet dream. It was embarrassing enough that I had bit her in my sleep.

"Okay," she said before climbing off the bed. She walked over to my side and got under the covers. She then wrapped my arm around her waist. "You sleep better when we cuddle," she noted. How did she know? She snuggled more into my body until her back was completely pressed against my chest. "Oh!" she let out, and I mentally cursed because I was sure that response was about my dick print.

"I was having a dirty dream," I bashfully admitted.

"It's fine," she replied before going silent. What I wish she'd say is that she wanted me too, but I guess it was too soon for us to go there again. She was hesitant to go there with me, and even though I didn't understand why, I wanted to respect her space.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. I didn't know if she was weirded out or uncomfortable, so I thought I should at least apologize.

She turned around and frowned, "You don't have to apologize."

"Okay," I replied before staring into her eyes. Seeing them in person hit better than how I had remembered. She covered her mouth and yawned, and I could tell that she was still very sleepy. I suggested, "You should go back to sleep."

She smiled, "I'd say you too but I'd be waking with your dick pressed against me."

I smiled while looking away, and she placed a kiss to my cheek. "I have some things I wanna talk to you about later."

"Okay," I nodded.

"Get some rest," she encouraged before turning around and wrapping my arm around her waist. She then snuggled into my chest again, even though my hardness was still very present. I guess she wasn't bothered by it after all, but she also didn't seem turned on by it, which was probably worse. I buried my nose in her neck and took a slow breath to calm myself. I knew I would have started overthinking shit, and I didn't want anymore negative thoughts adding on to the ones that already lived in my head. I kissed her cheek and tightened my hold on her for more comfort, and she soothingly rubbed my arm to help me relax some more.

It wasn't before long that we had both drifted off into sleep.

A/N: What do you think Sapphire wants to talk to Azias about? 🤔