26

Soft and sweet. That was the whipped cream in my mouth and the sound of Sapphire's moan as I devoured her breasts. She clasped my shoulders, her fingers digging into my skin as I continued.

I unhooked the back of her bra, and she helped me get rid of it so that I'd have better access to her boobs. In the meantime, I let one of my hands inch down to her butt and then further until my fingers had been rubbing her clit.

She was so wet, leaving my fingers lathered in warm juice that I was feening to feel on my piece. I had never known impatience til I met Sapphire. Usually, I could wait and take my time, but with her, she always had me wanting to rip her clothes off just to have her faster.

I hadn't even realized how much faster I had been rubbing her clit in circles. All I knew was that she was getting wetter faster, and that I was getting hornier by the second.

"Zy," she moaned softly. I knew she wanted to cum. She had been growing impatient too...

She began kissing my neck, her soft lips touching my skin so well that anyone would think I had a fever based on how heated I got. It didn't help that she transitioned to sucking, marking her territory with hickeys. She was mine as much as I was hers, and I loved that she embraced that.

I slid my fingers inside her, and they were immediately lathered with more of her juice. I loved how wet she always was for me.

I slowly moved my fingers in her, teasing her orgasm. Even though she always had me impatient to feel all of her, I enjoyed teasing her. If only she could see the sexy faces she made every time I brought her near her brink, and then the hilarious face change she'd make when she'd realize that I wouldn't be allowing her to cum yet. She'd either be so frustrated that she'd beg me to let her cum, or she'd be so frustrated that she'd curse me out. Either way, it gave me great pleasure playing around with her, and it worked every time because she wanted me as much as I wanted her. That was why I always found myself giving in to her in the end, but whenever she'd try to play me for a softy, I'd hold out longer and punish her until she'd beg for mercy.

Like now, when she moaned, "Please, Azias, I wanna cum!" I found myself giving in immediately...

My fingers were moving fast inside her, and she just kept on getting wetter. It got to the point where I could hear how wet she was, and that turned me on even more. My fingers entering her wetness over and over again made squishy, watery sounds, and my fingers sinking all the way in her with each thrust made a unique sound. It was almost like two things colliding, but it wasn't chaotic-sounding.

She moaned as her tits bounced in front my face, and I found myself wanting to please her some more.

"Sit on my face," my voice let out. I had to cough to get rid of the huskiness that had built up...

I took my fingers out of her, and she took my hand in hers and slowly sucked off her juices while staring naughtily into my eyes. She must've wanted to end up pregnant tonight...I was mad stiff...

Sapphire turned around and poked her butt out before grabbing my dick, fixing herself into a 69 position. It appeared that she wanted to please me while I'd please her.

She slid me in her mouth the same time my tongue met her clit, and it became an unannounced competition from there. The way I had been eating her out, and the way she had been sucking me off, made it seem as if we were competing for who could please the other more or who'd make the other nut faster. Her warm, wet mouth had no business swallowing me the way it was right now. She wasn't even gagging, although I often found myself liking the way she'd gag.

She kid me out and started letting her tongue play with my tip. Sapphire knew what she was doing...

I was sure there were slurping sounds coming from the both of us, but I couldn't hear anything over the sound of her moans. They made me want to work harder. I wanted her legs trembling. I wanted her shivering as her juice lathered my tongue even more.