16

"My food's gonna get cold," I gulped as I stared at Azias.

"Should've thought about that before you wanted to act tough," he replied before lifting me off the chair and throwing me over his shoulder.

Apologizing, I admitted, "You're right. I'm sorry. Can I finish eating now?"

"No," he replied before walking off, bringing me to God knows where.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, but he didn't answer me. He just kept on walking until we were in our bedroom. He then placed me to stand, and I made the mistake of looking into his eyes.

Lust spilled throughout them as he moved closer to me, but mainly, I saw ambition. Ambition to teach me a lesson. Ambition to make sure I'd learn that lesson. Ambition that would leave me mesmerizing this moment forever. I reckoned that this time he truly had no plans for mercy.

"Down." I slowly crouched until I was kneeling on the floor. The sound of his deep, commanding voice replayed over and over in my ears. It was the first time he ever ordered me to do something, and now I was wishing he'd do it a lot more.

He dropped his sweats and boxers, revealing his hardness. He was already standing, the thought of him fucking shit up enough to get him this firm. "Mouth." I licked my lips before parting them, and he slid the condom on before resting the tip of his dick on my lips.

I slowly wrapped my lips around him before easing him in further. I then came up to his tip before circling it with my tongue, all while maintaining eye contact with him. I wanted him to know how much of a turn on this— his hard dick in my mouth, the sinful thoughts exploring both of our minds, the way he ordered me to get on my knees, and the anticipation of what was to come— was for me too.

I pushed him as far back as I could before easing him out to his tip again. "Tongue." I seductively stuck my tongue out, and I watched as he slowly licked his lips. The way he was watching me made me feel even sexier.

He beat his meat across my tongue, all while maintaining the intense stare we were both sharing. He then slid himself into my mouth before sliding to his tip and gripping my hair. He then went deeper, making me gag a bit before he pulled out to his tip. Deeper. Tip. Deeper. Tip. I knew I'd choke for sure if he went further. "Tongue." He knew too.

I stuck my tongue out again, and he released my hair as he beat his piece against my tongue. "Stand up," he ordered, and I stood, only to get pinned to the wall as his eyes roamed my body.

His hand then met my throat, and I bit into my bottom lip as I watched him. I loved it when he got aggressive!

"What about Cyber?" I asked, remembering that we were supposed to be meeting up with him later. Azias slipped his hand inside my panties before putting his fingers to work, and I immediately began shuddering. He hadn't even given a warning, nor had he wasted time in doing what he wanted. I figured Azias truly wasn't playing around today, and though he had left me sore from the other times we did it, I knew this time would be worse. Nevertheless, I wanted all smoke...

"Stop moving," he demanded, and I bit further into my lip to fight against the pressure I was feeling as my orgasm grew nearer. How could he not expect me to move when he was fingering me so well? When all I could hear was the sound of his fingers plunging into my wetness? When all I could feel was ecstasy?

As he brought me even nearer, I clenched one of my hands into a fist and forced out, "I'm gonna c-"

"I didn't ask," he said before sliding his fingers out, stopping my orgasm. "Get on the bed."

"Okay," I obediently replied before walking to the bed and sitting at the edge. I had my legs crossed, awaiting whatever discipline I would be receiving. "You didn't answer my question, by the way..." He remained quiet as he slowly laid me down, so I repeated, "What about-"