25

Azias' POV

"Babe?" I called out to Sapphire. She had been in the bathroom for a while, and I was starting to get a bit worried.

"Be out soon," she promised. She had me take her to a store before we got back to the safe house, but I hadn't seen what she purchased because she had me wait outside.

I teased, "Just making sure you're still alive." I heard her giggle as the door knob turned. I knew she had been taking a shower earlier, but the water had stopped running a while back, so I didn't know what she was doing in the bathroom for so long.

Sapphire opened the door, and my mouth immediately parted as I took her appearance in. She had done light makeup and let her hair down. She wore a sexy black lingerie that boasted her curves so well. She looked so fire, and I was glad that she was all mine to adore.

"Oh!" I said, that being the only word I was able to conjure up.

"Too much?!" she nervously asked, and I quickly shook my head.

"You look beautiful," I said as I continued to admire her look. "I mean, you look beautiful everyday, but—"

She chuckled, "I know what you meant. Thanks, babe!"

She began walking to the door, so I frowned, "Where are you going?"

I was hoping she hadn't gotten all dressed up like this just to tell me I wouldn't be getting any.

"Gotta grab a few things," she said quickly before running out. I would've inquired about the things she'd be getting had I not been so busy enjoying the way her butt jiggled as she ran out of the room. She came back about a minute later holding a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and a can of whipped cream.

I helped her by taking the tray out of her hands and resting it on the bed. Curious, I asked, "What's all of this for?"

"I can't treat my boyfriend?" she teased, making me smile. "I wanted to have a romantic night. Besides, I feel like we've been making progress in our mission, and that's worth celebrating."

I pulled her in by the waist and pressed my lips into hers, and I felt her smile into the kiss.

"I had actually done these strawberries yesterday when you came in drunk, but I ended up not eating them," she informed. She took one off the tray and fed me it while smiling sweetly.

"These taste good," I smiled. "Don't think they need whipped cream on top, though."

She smiled, "The whipped cream is for something else..."

"Like?" I asked, intrigued by where this was going.

"You'll see," she smiled before eating one of the strawberries. "You've been sleeping better."

I confirmed with a nod, "I have." Especially after sex. She always put me right to sleep.

She fed me a strawberry, and I attempted to feed one to her too. She took a bite and then informed, "Tonight isn't really about me."

"I thought you said we were celebrating?" I chuckled before finishing her strawberry.

She smiled, "Yeah, you."

"Oh! Is that so?" I smiled, and she giggled while nodding.

"When we have sex, you always focus on me, which I love," she smiled, making me chuckle. "I wanna return the favor tonight..."

I nodded, "I'm down with that."

"Good," she smiled before biting into her bottom lip. She gave my lips a quick smooch, which was unfortunate for me, who had been expecting a long one. She then went back into the bathroom and came out with a bottle of oil. "I was thinking, a nice massage first would get you relaxed."