15

A/N: Hey, I know today isn't Saturday 😭 but I'm posting this chapter because I'll be going on vacation for about 2 weeks soon and don't know if I'll have stable connection yet. I wanted to know if you wanted a spam of chapters on one day or for me to space it out between back-to-back days until my vacation day. Let me know in the comments ("spam" or "space") and I'll do the majority rules; you have until 11:59 P.M on Saturday to vote.

Are we still getting our regular post of chapters on Saturday?

Yes!

How will we know the majority vote or when you're gonna post again?

I'll update with another chapter on Sunday to tell you the majority vote and the date(s) I'll be posting the other chapters 🎀✨

I quietly stared at the passing view as Azias continued driving us to wherever it was that we'd be staying. The sun wasn't even out, and I would've been resting had Azias not woken me up. I knew he promised that we'd leave early in the morning, but I hadn't thought that he meant this early!

I yawned aloud before resting my head on the window. "You can sleep if you want."

"What if something happens?" I yawned.

"That's why we're out here this early. Less exposure," he answered.

"So what's the plan after we get to the next safe house?" I asked tiredly.

He started speaking, and although I could hear his voice, his words sounded muffled. It grew distant with every word until silence snuck in, and I was knocked out.

Hours later

My eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing a room I was unfamiliar with. I yawned before sitting up and looking around for Azias, but it became clear to me that he wasn't in the room with me.

I climbed out of bed and checked the bathroom, but he wasn't there either. I left the bedroom, and I immediately knew where he was. I could smell it.

My stomach led me to the kitchen where Azias was dishing food onto two plates. He looked up from the pot and smiled, "Hey."

"Hey," I smiled back. "That smells so good!"

"Tastes even better," he promised as he brought the two dishes to the dining room, which was decorated with candles and flower petals. It was different from our first date, but similar in style, and still very beautiful.

"Babe," I cooed sweetly, and he let out a chuckle as he placed the plates down.

"How was your sleep?" He questioned as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Really good," I chuckled, and he motioned for a kiss, but I pulled away. I knew my breath wasn't up to par this morning.

"I need to brush my teeth and shower," I informed, and he playfully rolled his eyes to show me that he was annoyed that he wouldn't be getting a kiss. "I'll make it quick."

"Hurry up before the food gets cold," he encouraged, and I smooched his cheek before running off. I took the fastest shower I could muster up and quickly brushed my teeth before getting dressed and meeting him in the dining room.

Once we were seated I informed, "Earlier when I asked about the plans, I fell right asleep, so I'll need a little reminder."

"It took me a minute to realize you were knocked," he chuckled.

"Don't tell me you kept on going," I burst out laughing.

"I did," he laughed. "Then I was like why are you so quiet, so I peeked over at you and saw you knocked."