41

Ace parked the car, and I looked over at him and gulped because Azias wasted no time in hopping out of his car the minute Ace's was parked.

"Adios, my friend," Ace teased as he got out of the car. I sighed and hopped out as well.

"Later," I said as Ace parted ways with me. Rose flashed me a teasing look as she and Marco entered the house behind Ace, the three leaving Azias and me to ourselves.

Azias was staring me down with his arms crossed as he leaned against his car, so I lay on the hood of Ace's car with my face between my palms and my legs crossed and in the air. It was cold as fuck outside, yet here I was trynna flirt.

"You not gone speak?" I asked him, but he remained quiet. "It's cold as hell out here, so you either speak, or I'm going in the house."

"Who you talking to like that?" Azias asked me as he looked me up and down. If he wanted me to sit on his face, why couldn't he just say that?

"You..." I playfully frowned before rolling my eyes. "I don't see anyone else out here..."

He teased, "Sometimes, I can't stand ya ass."

"Sure like to spank it though..." I shrugged, and I saw his eyes look over to my butt before connecting with mine.

He admitted, "I do."

"Oh, so now you wanna be flirty? You ain't have this energy in the car..." I pointed out.

"Didn't know I played by your rules," he said as he walked over to me. He then cupped my chin and brought it upwards so that I could look into his eyes. I watched in lust as his tongue swept across his lips. "Why you told that nigga I'm your older brother?"

I removed his hand from my face, got off the car, and stood in front of him before shrugging, "Maybe I like playing with your feelings."

"Yeah?" he asked.

With a nod and flirty eyes, I lied, "Yeah."

"You wanna play with something else tonight?" he asked as his hands met my waist.

Oop—

"Like?" I boldly asked.

He let out a dirty chuckle before shrugging, "Well, that depends on you, love."

"Hmm," I pretended to think. "What are the options?"

"You could play with my dick inside you. Shit, you could play with my balls too...or you can play alone with your clit. Either way, I know you're aroused right now," he boldly answered.

"And how would you know that?" I asked as I curiously eyed him.

He answered, "You do this thing with your eyes when you're turned on. It's mad sexy."

"Is that so?" I teased, and he chuckled and looked away. "I know you're aroused too."

"How?" He asked as he connected eyes with me.

"Your dick print," I answered, and he shyly covered his private.

He lied, "It's just the cold."

"Mmhm, sure it is," I sarcastically replied. "I think some alone time with my clit will do."

"That's unfortunate. Tonight could've been a lot of fun," he teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes while saying, "You wouldn't wanna have fun with me had you not thought your old spot was threatened."

"Old?" he asked. This nigga...

I chuckled, "Are we not broken up?"

Instead of answering me, he cupped my chin and tilted his head, so I moved my head backwards so that he'd know he wouldn't be getting a kiss from me so easily. "Not you trynna kiss me."