40

It really wasn't fair.

Azias had no reason looking this good...

We were all eating dinner together, and he, Ace, and Marco were chatting and laughing it up with my mother and Rose. Meanwhile, I was there sulking in my misery.

"Rose," I called as I stood from the table. I then cocked my head towards my room, and she stood and followed me.

"What's up?" she asked once the door closed.

I answered, "I need to get back at him!"

Rose frowned, "What are you talking about? What did he do?"

"Nothing," I sighed as I sat at the edge of the bed. "He just looks really good, and I miss him...I've been staring at him since he got here. I need the tables to turn!"

Rose smiled, "I'm down to help!"

"What should I do?" I quickly asked.

"Well, that depends on how far you want the tables to turn..." she shrugged, but I didn't know what she meant by that. Upon seeing the frown on my face, Rose clarified, "You want him to get jealous, to miss you, or to actually fuck the shit outta you?"

I chuckled, "Do you think it's possible to get all three?"

"Is my name not Rose?!" She responded, making us both cackle. "The last is a slippery road, though. Y'all can fuck and the situation between y'all still remain the same, so you gotta be prepared for that too."

"Okay," I nodded. "No feelings attached!"

"Exactly," she nodded. "We're gonna dress up and have them take us to a bar or club. You're gonna flirt with any guy you find attractive to make him jealous."

I frowned, "What if he doesn't get jealous?"

"He will!" she assured. "When he says something to you, point out that he's jealous in a flirty way, and from there on, you flirt with him instead."

"Bro, he won't even care if I'm flirting with anyone. He's Azias!"

"And you're Sapphire! The fuck?! He wasn't the only good looking one in the relationship! Furthermore, for him to have liked you for so long and to have even wanted to propose to you, he most definitely couldn't have gotten over you in two weeks!" she argued. "If you doubt yourself tonight, our plan will fail, okay?! Now, go put on the sexiest outfit you have. No sweats, okay? We're getting dolled up tonight, and you're reclaiming what's yours!"

I giggled, "Fine!"

"And one more thing. When y'all doing the nasty, you gotta do it like it's the last time he's getting it! No lovey dovey shit tonight, though. You gotta be feisty too. No giving in, okay? If he wants you to cum, he gotta work harder for that shit, and you better make sure he knows that," she detailed, and I snickered in amusement of how quickly she committed to this plan of hers. I knew that she had been thinking about playing matchmaker for a while now. Even though she pretended to hate Azias for breaking up with me, she secretly wanted us back together. She was just afraid of saying it knowing that my situation was likely to not change. "Lemme help you look an outfit too. We boutta skin out tonight!"

I burst into laughter as we walked to the drawers.

Three hours later

After two hours of nagging, Rose and I were able to persuade the guys to take us out to a bar. Really, we had wanted to go to a club, but Azias thought there would be too much risk going to someone else's club, and since he didn't have any in this state, he ruled out the club idea completely.

I hadn't missed his eyes on me when I had gotten dressed and exited the room, but since he didn't say anything about my outfit, I didn't approach him. I knew he liked it though, and he couldn't hide that.