11

He pulled out to his tip before slamming his body into mine, making my body jerk upward from the force. I wanted nothing more than to cum again, and he was doing a great job in making the pressure I was already feeling intensify.

I gripped the seat for some balance as he slid out to his tip again. I anticipated a fast thrust again, but he instead teased me by slowly sinking in me. He slowly eased himself to his tip before slamming into me, and a loud moan escaped my lips. He was keeping me on my toes today, not allowing me to anticipate his next moves, and I loved and hated him for it.

He gently bit into my bottom lip and tugged at it, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he continued thrusting deeper and deeper until there was no space between our bodies as he broke down my walls. I was clenching around him, but he was still going. My breathing was becoming shallow, and he just kept watching me with those devilish eyes of his. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Say it," he demanded. He trailed kisses along my jawline up to my ear. "Tell me it's mine," he whispered, and my eyes fluttered.

I knew it was time to cave in.

He increased his pace, and I breathed out, "It's yours."

"Louder."

"It's yours!" I cried as I felt myself coming near. I started clenching tighter as the pressure built up, and tears brimmed my eyes as he continued thrusting. "Oh my gosh!"

Deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. I couldn't even breathe properly as my upper body tried to sit up.

I could feel my legs shaking as my back slightly arched, and he wrapped his arms around my waist to prevent me from slipping away. As his dick slammed into me over and over again, all I could hear were the wet sounds leaving my body.

He kept tapping my g spot, and I knew I was only seconds away from having an intense orgasm. The more he hit it, the more I clenched around him, getting tighter and tighter.

He wrapped his hand around my throat again and sped up even more, and I sank my fingers into his back and clenched even more as the feeling intensified. He released my neck and, instead, covered my mouth, somehow knowing I was about to start cursing. My eyes rolled all the way back, and a tear escaped my eyes as I screamed out muffled curses.

He was doing so good!

"Fuck," he cursed as he continued pounding me. My back arched all the way, and he uncovered my mouth and wrapped his arms around my arched back to keep my body close to his. I started riding him as he continued thrusting. I knew that this orgasm was going to hit different. I had never felt so frustrated and impatient to cum.

My trembling legs gave out, and I sank my fingers into his back as a low gasp escaped my lips. I was so close.

"Shit!" I cried as the pressure between my legs intensified. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Wait," he grunted as he sped up even more, but at that point, I couldn't hold it anymore.

With tears tricks ling down my face, I breathed, "I can't!"

"I'm almost there," he let me know as he slowed down.

My legs had started to shake again. Even my fingers were trembling. "Azias," I moaned. "I need you to nut right now!"

"Okay," he breathed into my ear. "Now."

I bit into my bottom lip as my eyes rolled all the way back again, and my body went weak on me. I couldn't even moan aloud. There was just silence as Azias and I came together, the only movement being my shaking legs.