49

There was a close proximity of mumbling near my ear. It would start and then stop for a while before resuming again. "Hm?" I asked, too sleepy to wake. The person responded, and I began wondering if it had been Azias telling me that it was time to go. My eyes flickered open, but all I saw was darkness.

"Nah, you gone take this dick."

Oop! Excuse me?

"Zy?" I called out.

No response.

"Zy?"

I looked behind me only to find a sleeping Azias. I was wondering who the hell he was dreaming about cause he never once said shit like that to me!

"That dream better be bout me!" I warned in his ear, and he shifted his face, most likely from the sound of my voice disrupting his sleep.

I sat up and slowly climbed out of bed so that I could grab my burner. It was 3 in the morning, which explained why the room was so dark. The light in the room was also off, and our door was closed. I figured that Azias had made these changes after I fell asleep.

Using the flashlight from my phone, I directed myself to the bathroom. As I peed, I began thinking about how long it had been since I had an orgasm. It was probably two or three weeks now. I was honestly surprised that I wasn't having wet dreams too. With Azias and me still in the talking stage, I wasn't sure when I'd be getting dick!

It felt like it took us forever to kiss, and had he not been feeling vulnerable, we probably wouldn't have. What was worse was that he was injured and needed to be careful of his movements, so even if we both really wanted to, we probably couldn't. The next issue was the fact that my fingers just weren't cutting it some days. When Zy and I had broken up, I tried masturbating, but I was either disinterested in the porn options or just tired of not getting what I actually wanted inside me. I didn't even have any toys to substitute him with. A bitch was miserable!

I finished up in the bathroom and hit the lights. I was going to turn the phone's flashlight on, but before I could I was turned around and pinned to the wall. I let out a little yelp, and Azias wrapped his hand around my throat. I whispered through a giggle, "You scared me!"

He grabbed my wrist and then placed my hand over my mouth, telling me to be quiet. He then started feeling on my breasts, and though that normally would have me aroused, it didn't seem to be working tonight. I would have liked to blame it on the fact that he was injured and could only use one hand, but in the past, he'd grab my breasts with one hand, while his other did more devious things, and it always felt good. I figured the problem was that he just wasn't doing it like how he used to.

He moved on from my breast to my butt, but even how he was grabbing me there felt weird. Had he actually been dreaming about someone else, and was this the way she liked to be touched? Zy grabbed my breast with his other hand as he continued to grab my butt, but I just wasn't getting turned on. This was the first time he had ever fumbled. I didn't know what kind of performance this was, but it was just awful and uncomfortable!

I began stretching my hand backwards to try to feel him, but my hands were quickly pinned behind my back. I had no problem with him taking control, but him fumbling tonight was not it for me. Even the way his hands were holding my wrist felt strange.

What the fuck is this? I know I want dick, but damn. If this is how I feel leading up to sex, will the sex even be good?!

Was he really dreaming about someone else? Had he been with someone when we had broken up?

Wait...

If his right arm was in a cast, then how was he able to use both hands?!

"Zy?!" I yelled, and whoever it was that was behind me wrapped his hand around my throat and started choking the shit out of me.