44

Silence. Comfy silence. That was what Azias and I had been laying together in. We were just cuddling in silence, me well relaxed into the rise and fall of his chest, and him probably getting squashed to death by my weight.

"You sure you don't want me to move over a bit?" I checked for the umpteenth time.

"Nah, you good," he smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I smiled, "If I'm crushing you, tell me so I can get off."

"Sure."

I knew he wouldn't, so I shifted away from him so that my head was no longer laying on his chest.

He turned his head and looked at me, but he didn't say anything. I was about to explain that I didn't wanna crush him, but before I could, this guy was lifting my entire body up and placing it on his. I was basically straddling him, only I was still laying down. I chuckled because of how extreme he had been and tried to climb off, but he gripped my thighs to keep me in place.

"If you were crushing me, I woulda said that," he let me know. "Now you gotta stay like this."

"In a position where my chest plate is crushing yours? You do know this is more of a punishment to yourself than me, right?" I teased, so he flipped our bodies so that he was laying on top of me instead.

"This better?" he asked, knowing damn well he was crushing me.

"Definitely not," I answered. "Can we just go back to the first position?"

He nodded because his point had been proven. We went back to me laying beside him with my head on his chest.

"You just be bullying me," I teased, and it was as if I could feel him looking down at me. I looked up at him with a goofy smile on my face.

"I be bullying you?" Azias chuckled.

"Yes," I lied. "I don't get a break. I'm actually traumatized."

"Wowwww," he chuckled, making me giggle. "I see how it is."

I teased, "Lemme stop before Reaper comes out to play."

Azias laughed before saying, "I don't know what be going through ya head sometimes, but you're hilarious!"

I smiled, "You find me funny?"

"Looking."

"Motherfucker!" I gasped before playfully attacking him, and he playfully flipped our bodies so that his weight was trapping my arms to my sides. We were both laughing like maniacs, my laugh being the worst, of course.

"You set yourself up for that one," he laughed as he hovered above me so that I could freely move my arms.

"I did," I chuckled, my laugh simmering down as we stared into each other's eyes. I teased, "This position is bad for business..."

Azias slowly caressed my cheek as he teased back, "Is it?"

I started thinking about all the times he took me in missionary. How he'd be staring into my soul as I'd scream his name. How his body would watch mine in awe. How his body would send mine jerking every time his body would slam into mine. I remembered how intense my climax would be, how he knew all the ways to build up the moment each and every single time I wanted to cum.

Those memories had me wanting to say fuck this whole taking it slow shit, but I knew better.

"Stop biting your lip like that," Azias' voice said, snapping me out of my reckless thoughts.

"Like what?" I frowned as I stopped biting my bottom lip. Truly, I hadn't even recognized that I had been doing it. If he hadn't said something, I would have continued without ever realizing.