10

"Yeah, why not?" he answered as he continued to drive, so I grabbed the paper bag and took out a condom from one of the boxes. "Wait, you meant right now?"

"Oh, you don't want to?"

"No, I—"

"Okay, we can wait."

"I mean yes, I just didn't think you meant now. I'll pull over."

"Don't," I shook my head. "There's no one around."

I placed my hand on his dick, and it began to stiffen up. He was already eager.

"How is this gonna work?"

"I wanna give you head while you drive."

"Shit, if we crash, it's on you, babe," he chuckled, and I giggled.

"Just wanna test how well you can focus, is all. When you feel like you can't anymore, pullover. I'll take the wheel, and you can test me next," I suggested.

He licked his lips before saying, "I'm not gone lie, I like the sound of that. A little reckless, but I like it."

I slid my hand into his sweats while asking in a flirty voice, "Yeah?"

He glanced at me before looking at the road again before saying, "The way you got me wanting to pull over already."

I giggled before undoing my seatbelt, and he frowned, "You can't do it with your seatbelt on?"

"I know you see how short I am," I pointed out. "How am I supposed to give good brain if I'm restricted by a seatbelt?"

"Then we'll wait then," he replied. "Safety first."

I slid my hand out of his pants and smiled while staring at him. After noticing that I was staring for a while, he glanced at me before focusing on the road again. "What?"

"You passed," I let him know as I put my seatbelt on again.

"Huh?" Azias asked, his brows wrinkling as confusion took over his face.

"I told you that I'd be testing how well you could focus," I answered.

"So you saying all that shit about having car sex was just a test?"

"Yup," I smiled while popping the p.

He glanced at me again before threatening, "You lucky I'm driving right now."

I burst into laughter.

"Yeah?" I teased. "And what would you have done if you weren't?" Azias stayed quiet, and I smiled, "That's what I thought." I reached into the paper bag and took out the phone inside while playfully mumbling to myself, "Niggas be out here capping..."

I smiled as I looked over at Azias, but he just kept pretending as if he hadn't heard me. Wanting to tease him some more, I joked, "Should change your name to simp."

He didn't say anything, and for a while, I kept smiling to myself, fully enjoying being able to mock him without him taking a jab at me.

I decided to occupy myself by learning the functions of the phone. I stopped, however, when I felt the car slowing down because I knew we weren't supposed to be stopping any time soon, and there had been no stop signs where we had been driving. As he pulled the car over, my eyes immediately widened because I knew I was in trouble. Quickly, I apologized, "Azias, I'm sorry."

"Don't care," he said as the car came to a complete rest.

"I didn't mean any of it!" He didn't reply, and that made me even more nervous. "Why did you stop driving?"