52

I covered my mouth to hide my snickers

I covered my mouth to hide my snickers. I was planning to wake Azias with stimulation, not from my goofy ass laughter. I placed the phone down and turned on the bedside lamp. I didn't want to accidentally put pressure on any of his injuries, hence the lamp being on.

I then carefully straddled him and whispered in his ear, "Babe?"

"Hm?" he hummed, but I knew he was still deep in sleep. I slowly gyrated on him as I trailed wet kisses all over his neck. He was growing beneath me, and it was turning me on even more.

I gently bit his ear, and I felt his hand clasp my waist. Still grinding on him, I began tracing kisses on his face, and he grew even harder as his eyes flickered open.

"Is it morning already?" Azias' raspy voice let out.

"Still night," I let him know as I tried to climb off him.

He had fallen asleep really early. If anything, I would be helping him get more hours in...

"No, continue," he pleaded as he tried to keep his sleepy eyes open. It was the fact that he was really trying to fight his sleep just so we could have sex.

I chuckled, "I will, soon."

There was reluctance in his grip on my waist as I climbed off him, and it made me giggle in response.