Chapter 26

June 4th, 2036

Sabrina's PoV

I sat in my car in the parking lot, finishing my call with my sister. She'd just finished packing up to go in whichever country she got the job opportunity in. In all honesty, I was still upset with my mom and Dad for being gone for the next five months. I wouldn't be able to have sister dates with Shannon or basically have anyone else to see... At least as far as the state is concerned. I had my grandparents in Pennsylvania but I wouldn't use my money to go there this summer. I've been at home by myself multiple times, what're a few more months?
Which reminds me, I need to rotate the clothes I have there versus Bella's house.

"Earth to Eva? Are you there, mate?"

"I'm here. Well, you need to be at the airport soon and I should go in for my report card quickly, so I guess this is a temporary farewell." My voice cracked thinking about her being gone for so long.

"Aww, you're gonna make me not wanna go. You'll be ok. You got your girl, and-"

"She's not my girl, Shan. I'm so concerned about her, I have so many reasons and gut feelings justifying why I do not feel safe around her anymore." 

"She's still in there. BPD and mania can be tough, but she won't hurt you... y'all got that bond."

I wanted so badly to tell her it's not just that. But I didn't want her to not go once I said it. 

"Yeah, right... Uh, I love you, ok? Please be sure to send me pictures. And FaceTime me. Hey, you can fly me out there in a year too! Just make sure you get your ass here for the holidays!"

"Which one?"

"Preferably Winter Solstice?"

"MMMmmm, do I really wanna come back to a cold country or stay in this warmer one?"

"Oh come on it's not even that warm!!" I faked throwing a tantrum, just to get her to laugh, and felt relief when she did immediately.

"Ok, Ok! I'm kidding... Ah, thanks for that. I'll check in on you every day, ok? Trust me on that. Alright, I gotta go... I love you, Eves."

"You too." I smiled at her and sat back, resuming getting my wallet from my purse knowing she always takes off the call first.

I got my things together and was about to unlock the car when I got a wave of dizziness that caused me to put my head on the wheel and recalibrate my closed environment. A few seconds passed and it slid over, I felt for the phone, and when I lifted my head to look at it, I heard the sound of the facetime ending. I groaned realizing she just got one more thing to worry about when it comes to me.

Deep breaths, girl. Take deep breaths.

I took my keys out and proceeded to the door.

It was a bit after nine a.m, so luckily there weren't any long lines. It's been as shitty as a year in school as can be, I have my letter from my parents, PAIRED with their personal call and email to the principal and I just want to go home to a school work-free summer.

I walked into the office and waited behind the brunette that stood before me. Another pang of pain presented itself in my stomach and I knew I had to get breakfast from someplace on the way back. I've been up for nearly four hours with NADA to eat, mainly because I wanted to get away from Bekati. She didn't do anything but her energy is off once again. And it wasn't only from the way she caused Lynse to hit her head. Which Abosk still hasn't forgotten.

"Hey,"

Ugh, Jódete.

"Yeah?" I didn't look up from my phone.