Chapter 30 ver2

"How about we go somewhere that isn't half as familiar?"

"We did last week. I think y'all took me out three times then! I'm surprised my social battery lasted so long."

"That's called progress, Hunny." Sabrina gently tapped my cheeks then pinched them then went for a change of clothes.

I shook my head and chuckled lightly in disbelief. The moment I was about to retaliate again, she went into the closet to change off. I could only huff now. There was no way that I wanted to shout or press my face up to a door to argue with her.

Instead, I just dragged my feet to my work desk and sat down. I didn't have to change my clothes since today I dressed up like I was ready to be taken somewhere at any minute.
I closed down the computer while pondering. Then picked up the pen and pencil laid on the desk. It wasn't long before a rhythm erupted from the tapping of the writing utensils. For once too it was a good rhythm. I think I heard Abosk clap from the other room after a minute of said tapping. Followed by  "GO BEKA! GO BEKA!"

There was no way one could hold back a giggle from that.

Boredom kicks in quickly though, so I found myself opening the third drawer of the work desk. I skimmed over past school papers and assignments. I was tempted to put them in the garbage right then but I might need them for the next school year. Even if it was just a reference.

I wanted to throw them away though.

Right at the bottom of the stack of papers were a few familiar drawings. It took a while for me to recall which drawing stood for what. One was colorful and made me smile like a kid; It would seem trippy to some, I knew that. The next was regular, probably my aspirations in life. The last made me think for a moment. A moment may even be an understatement. I stood up with it in my hands and tracked over to the open window, and sat on the sill of it. There wasn't too much detail in the charcoal drawing.

"I've been meaning to ask,'

I snapped my head up to her, a bit shocked that she was done that quick.

"What's with that? That was how you felt? While she?"

"Yeah," I nodded and had a half-smile on my face. "But, I'm very glad to say that's not half the case anymore."

She smiled back and inched closer to provide one of her heartfelt hugs. I think I get hugs from her and my Goddy the most. I'm surprised to realize Bella is about to surpass Anya with the amount of physical affection I've been getting from her.

"Did I mention how much I missed your Lavender and Pomegranate smell? Like It's so divine, I just, ugghhh." She mumbled and I could only laugh, knowing where she was getting at.

"Speaking of divine... Those SONGS you've gotten out, huh?"

"Don't even. I'm praying to everything that I don't get the slightest bit bombarded by people that recognize me today. It's already happened a few times. I should've just kept my damn hat and oversized shirt on."

  I laughed at her now grumpy behavior and watched as she walked to the closet to retrieve her bag. She motioned for us to go as she threw on her sun hat and cat-glasses sunshades she picked up recently.

She took the liberty of announcing when to expect us back before practically dragging me into the garage, then the car, and inevitably whichever place she had destined for us to go to. Again, I wouldn't know unless she was holding my hand.

The drive was not as long as I expected, given she decided to drive faster than usual today. The buildings nearly seemed to blur by as we went down the boulevards. They only became slightly comprehensible when she began to pull into a small parking lot.