Chapter 44

"Alright class, Have your group leaders come up for the grade sheet."

I sat quietly as what's his name went up for it and the rest of the group chatted away. I erased the message I was typing on the phone at least four times already. It was difficult to say anything to her that won't offend when I didn't mean to.

Even though I should be.

I breathed in and out, deeply and silently. Before someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, you good?" She looked concerned.

"Yeah," I looked at the paper now in her hands. "98 over 100?"

"Mhm, Would've looked so much better if this dude picked up his slack a bit." she flicked the group leader on his forehead and he just waved her off.

What're 2 points to him, I guess?

I got back to the message and decided to just send what I wanted to then put the phone in my pocket.
I requested a bathroom pass and went about my business. This teacher had no intention to teach and I would just study at home anyways. I informed the girl earlier that I would be back, but as I was saying that, something at the back of my mind told me to go somewhere other than the bathroom. But I really needed to.

I got in cautiously, did my business and everything was fine. I leaned forward to fix my jacket and zip it up a bit. My jeans were secured with a newer belt. They've just started to fall below my waist. And that totally defeated the original style of the jeans. I stepped back and looked toward the lengthy mirror.

I made sure that the bandages wouldn't be visible with the minor rips in the jeans that I had. The jacket would stay on me all day, so I didn't have to worry about my arms. I did lift up my jacket again to check the bruise. I've gotten a tad closer to hints on how I got it, but I'm still not there there.

I bent my head to check my shoes for one second, and the moment I looked back up, I felt the energy shift. And it was not the minor dizziness I'd feel.
And... I'd like to describe what happened next as a blur. But it was so quick yet so long. I could only register my own free movements when the bell rang. And I felt it again. But I'd have to walk it out.

I'd just really, really like it if no one interacted with me. Luckily it was lunchtime. I pulled out my phone and leaned on the doorframe outside the class.

"Did you like it?" the text read.

It was on the tip of my tongue, then it wasn't.

"???"

"Good,"

Then my dizziness hit and I sank slowly to the floor.

What the fuck just happened?

I sat there as the students now trickled out the door. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry at the current feelings. Emotionally and physically. Mainly physically. Mentally feels like I just blacked out today.  It feels terrible when I KNOW something bad - possibly damaging happened- and I just can't figure it out.

"Bekati, hey, what's wrong?"

"Did someone hurt you?" Abosk is actually straight to the point?

"No, please leave me alone." I got up and got my bag from Eva.

"Is it your pelvic area again?" Eva probed.