-ʏᴇᴀʀs-

For years I have loved the wonder that is y/n. She is my vision of an 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵. Although if I told anyone they would think I was delusional. I'm not I just have a growing obsession that can never be cured. This obsession started on the first day of school in September 1991.

- 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 -

I had just been sorted into Slytherin and the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on went into the chair after me. As I sat down I couldn't take my eyes off her. When the hat shouted Slytherin butterflies swarmed around in my stomach.

A while after I discovered she was friends with Louis Rochester and her name was Y/n. Her name was beautiful and if I heard it, it could make my whole day better. Soon enough me and her became friends. But it wasn't just us there was also Louis, Blaise and Dahlia.

- 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-

I had waited all summer to see her beautiful face again and when September came nothing but excitement filled me. Her and Louis had always been closer than anyone else in the group and sometimes that annoyed me. After hanging out with them I wouldn't even realize blood on my palms from digging my nails into my skin.

Me and y/n began talking more at the end of the year then summer came and ruined it.

- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-

Our third year at Hogwarts came and our group was closer than ever. We could talk about anything and everything. Y/n and Dahlia had developed and so had me, Louis and Blaise. If it was possible y/n was even more beautiful than before.

At one point in third year, I tried to impress her but I ended up breaking my arm but she still laughed and to see her laugh was everything.

- 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 -

Y/n has developed a lot more she had grown a little taller but not as tall as me. I was 5'8 then and when we were on the platform we couldn't take our eyes off of each other. During the summer my obsession with her grew and I thought dark things that shouldn't be thought by anyone.

I became protective of her even if she didn't know. Anything could happen to her at any time so behind her back I would start making sure she didn't go out with different guys. When the Yule ball came, I planned to ask her. I bought a bouquet of white roses and left a note outside of her dorm but Theodore Nott took credit for it. She ended up going with him but halfway through the night she caught him making out with some hufflepuff. I comforted her with Louis and I got to have one dance with her to make her feel better.

Over summer I began to jerk off thinking about her. Imagining it was her. And I knew it would be one day whether she had a choice or not.

- 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 -

In fourth year, I knew nothing I was doing was working so over summer I began exercising more. I grew to 6'3 and I became quite toned out. When we were on the train I could see she was flustered to be next to me. So innocent. Y/n was fully developed now. She was around y/h (your height) and everything about her was just perfect as always.

But after that we remained friends, we did get a little closer. Halfway through the year Pansy went telling people fucking shitty things about her like 'she's mentally ill' and loads of other fucking messed up things. So y/n went home for about a month became depressed and eventually she got better. Ever since then she's been a little bit more distant. A month or two after that we began going for walks together and went to the library together because we discovered our love for books.Yet again just as we were getting closer than ever summer came and I had to spend another summer stuck with my fucking dad.

The only way I got through summer was thinking about y/n and imagining she was with me sometimes. And I knew if I wanted her to be mine then I had to do something.

- 𝚗𝚘𝚠 -

This year, is the year I will make an impression. Make her mine. Fucking mine. How good will that be?