- ᴀʀᴅᴏɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ -

Y/n's outfit:

- narrators pov-

- narrators pov-

Ardon actually really liked y/n because of many things. He liked her as soon as he set eyes on her but Draco Malfoy was in the way. Ardon thought y/n was in love with Draco but when they broke up for the thousandth time he had never felt happier. He cared about how she was, they liked the same books and songs. Ardon just loved y/n but obviously not as much as Draco loved her. Ardon was also seeing a girl in Ravenclaw in the year below and was two-timing. This was what Draco was trying to protect y/n from, people like this. Y/n knew she had lied that night when she told Draco she didn't love him.

Y/n and Ardon strolled into the Slytherin common room hand-in-hand and Draco was leaned back in an emerald arm chair holding a glass of scotch. "Look what the cats dragged in.." Draco smirked standing up and placing his scotch down on the table. "How are you and Catherine holding up, Ardon?" Draco asked taking a step closer. "Catherine?" Y/n asked looking up at Ardon who's jaw had dropped slightly. Draco placed a finger on her lips as he looked down at y/n and she gulped.

- Draco's pov-

Recently, I saw Ardon kiss this girl, definitely wasn't my y/n. I knew this could bring y/n back to me, her one true love. I had a small chat with Luna later that day and found out that her name was Catherine and she had a thing for older guys. Fucking skank. Now I just had to wait for the perfect moment to confront him.

I was leant back on a chair, listening to the fire crackling. It had been two weeks since y/n broke me and left me. I sighed over thinking when I heard laughter and I knew it was my y/n's. I took a quick sip of my second glass of scotch and loosened my tie. "Look what the cats dragged in.." I smirked in a husky voice and I saw y/n suck in a breath. "How are you and Catherine holding up, Ardon?" I asked taking a step closer and darting my eyes to his. "Catherine?" Y/n asked her voice breaking like my heart did that day. My head turned into the direction of y/n as I placed one of my icy fingers on her gorgeous, luscious lips. "Shhh..'' I slightly whispered and she nodded her head. I adored the control that I still had over her. I dragged my finger away and looked back at Ardon.

"So?" I asked looking into his dark eyes and he did an awkward chuckle. "What are you on about Catherine, who's Catherine?" He smirked thinking he'd played it off. How absolutely one hundred percent pathetic. "Y'know the Ravenclaw, likes 'older guys'.." I hissed and he gulped. "This might ring a bell, just before dinner on Wednesday you were snogging her face off.." I smirked and y/n looked down then back up at Ardon who looked down in shame, guilt and regret. "Fuck you!" She yelled hitting him across the face leaving a red mark. Like the fucking prick he is, he ran up to his dorm and left me all alone with my precious but extremely stubborn y/n. "How are you love?" I asked patting the arm of the chair that I had sat back down in.

Hesitantly, she sat down on the arm and our eyes locked together, it reminded me of the train. We were both in a trance, until she looked away blushing slightly. "I-I'm fine, you?" She asked softly and I thought she had bipolar. The other day when she broke up with me, she was a whole other person to what she's usually like. "I'm actually having a very, very shitty time.." I admitted looking up at her. Our eyes stared at each other again before y/n looked down. "Draco, I have to tell you something.." Y/n said softly and I tilted my head looking up at her. "What is it darling?" I asked stroking her soft bottom lip with out a reaction of her. "I didn't mean what I said..y-you're not a psycho.." y/n sighed looking down tracing the couch and I furrowed my eye brows.

"And?" I smirked picking my scotch up and downing down the rest as I looked into her soft eyes. "I-I do love you.." y/n admitted and I pulled down on her bottom lip. "But I'm not getting back together with you." Y/n sighed pushing my arm away and I raised my eye brows at her. "Not until you learn to control your anger.." she continued and I took in a deep breath. "I don't have fucking!- I don't have trouble controlling my anger.." I sighed as I glanced up at her. "I don't trust you.." she whispered before standing up. "Last time we got back together, you cut the back of my head open.." she said bluntly reminding me of the day I pushed her against a wall. I sighed and stood in front of her brushing her hair with my hand. "Just give me a chance, I could have screamed at Ardon then..beat him up for cheating on you but I didn't.." I smirked thinking of the different ways I could have 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 him.

"I'm going to bed, do not follow me." Y/n said walking away and I collapsed back into the chair.
At least I know she loves me.