- ʀᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ -

As I sat on my bed, I heard the door open. It would be Louis at this time because he's the only person who would actually come and see me before I go other than y/n. "Hey mate.." Louis called out walking into the dorm. I smiled at him as he put a slice of toast down on my table. "I umm have some bad news.." Louis mumbled sitting down. I gave him a concerned look. "What..has someone done something to-" I paused and Louis shook his head. "Y/n's dating Ardon now.." he gulped. What the fuck I had only seen her last night where she told me she fucking loved me. I scoffed and looked at Louis. "Your joking right.." I mumbled. He shook his head and responded with, "Sorry..they were kissing and everything at breakfast...I didn't say anything because I think he's just a rebound guy." I clenched my jaw and stood up. "Where are you going?" Louis inquired. "I'm going to fucking find y/n.." I sighed while putting my shoes on.

I stormed down to y/n's dorm and there she was sitting on her bed and Ardon was sat in a chair. "You..you told me you loved me." Was all I managed to get out. I stared at her in disbelief and she sat up clearing her throat. "Draco.." she gulped. Louis ran into the room and shut the door. "Don't say my fucking name like that.." I mumbled trying not to cry. "We're pretending to fucking date! I'm helping you.." Ardon yelled. I darted my eyes to y/n. "I can't take it anymore ..I feel like it's one thing after the other and I broke down in front of Louis and Louis must have said something to Ardon and-" Y/n confessed. I kissed her as she was in the middle of the sentence and I felt her lips form into a smile. "Well I'm sorry..I thought you were actually dating cookie." Louis smirked sitting on y/n's bed. I moved away from her soft lips and stroked her cheeks. "Now that everything's ok..I was going to tell you last night but I forgot." I mumbled locking my fingers with y/n's.

"I have to leave today for the manor." I confessed. "Well I'll come with you, I don't want to spend any more time apart." Y/n smiled going onto her tiptoes and kissing my cheek. "You don't know what my dads like though love.." I whispered forgetting Louis and Ardon were here. "I don't care about that..I want to stay with you." She debated. I kissed her head, "fine.." I whispered. She grinned and hugged me. "Fucking hell you two were made for each other." Ardon smirked. I sat down on y/n's bed next to Louis and y/n stood looking at us. "When are we going.." She asked moving to in between my legs. "Well we can apparate tonight if you want." I smiled at her.

She nodded her head and pulled a bag out while Louis was talking to Ardon. "I'm going to go back to my dorm before somebody catches me..meet me at around 8 at my dorm love." I added before leaving and going back to my dorm.

- 7:58 pm -
Y/n's outfit-

As I slicked my hair back, y/n walked into the dorm and I smiled at her

As I slicked my hair back, y/n walked into the dorm and I smiled at her. She had a small black suitcase and looked gorgeous. "Are you ready to go?" I asked smiling. "Yes I am darling." She replied patting her skirt down. As I held her hand everything started to spin and before I knew it, we were in Malfoy Manor.