- ᴍɪɴᴇ -

She's mine again. Mine. And I'm hers, but the most important thing is that she is mine. We were sat in the archways overlooking the courtayard and her head was inbetween my legs and she was laying down where as I was sat up eating an apple (a green one). I was peering down at what she was reading, I believe it was 'to kill a mockingbird'.

Everything was perfect, until Angela came up to us. The two faced fucking bitch, I swear I felt anger rush through me. "Hi!" She smiled sitting on the other side of the wall. "What do you want?" Y/n asked sounding annoyed. She was the reason that me and Louis aren't friends anymore, she treated y/n like she was fucking nothing but she's everything. "Just to hang out." She smiled and I had to fight every fucking urge not to scream at her. "Just fuck off Angela.." I spat and she looked me up and down. The audacity. Then she stormed off, I liked Angela at the beginning, she was sweet and seemed the most loyal person to have as a friend but in reality, she's a fucking bitch and the most unloyal person to have as a friend.

"I talked to Louis for you and he said that he'd listen to what you have to say.." Y/n says smiling and turning her head to look at me. "Thanks baby.." I whisper kissing her forehead. With that, we went back to peaceful silence with her reading and me observing her.

"You know that I love y/n, so why would I do that to you.." I say looking at Louis and he looked up at me. "Angela made it seem like you were hitting on her.." he sighed dragging his hands down his face. "We ok?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder and I nodded grinning. Maybe trios do work. Me, y/n and Louis. Smart (me), admiring (y/n) and funny (Louis).
After me and Louis talked, we made our way to the great hall for dinner and we saw y/n waiting for us by a table. As soon as she saw us, she ran up to us hugging me then Louis. "Finally, you've made up." She smiled and we went and sat down. "Louis, you can be very stubborn." I said as we began eating and y/n nodded her head in agreeance.

⚠︎SMUT⚠︎
After we had dinner, me and y/n said bye to Louis and went to her dorm. I collapsed on y/n's bed and she crawled on top of me and began slowly kissing my lips trailing them down to my jaw then my neck. She sucked slowly and lightly on my neck. She must have really missed me. After spending a while on my neck, she took my button up shirt off and my robe and began slowly kissing my chest then my stomach. Then she reached the waistband of my trousers and slowly unbuttoned them not breaking eye contact with me. "Your perfect.." I mumbled smirking as I sat up. Then she pulled down my boxers releasing my cock which had a small erection. After a few minutes of jerking me off, she licked my length up and down then got to my tip.

Slowly, she began sucking the tip and now my cock was fully hard. "Fuck.." I grunted as she went deeper taking in another inch. I placed my hand on the back of her head grabbing her soft hair in my hand. "Just like that.." I whispered pushing her head in deeper. With out thinking, I pushed her head in balls deep and she began gagging but like the angel she is she kept sucking. "You are so fucking dirty y/l/n..." I said grabbing her hair tighter. I couldn't help but smirk at how she was struggling but she kept going just for me. After a few more minutes of this, I grabbed on to her hair as tight as I could and began throat fucking her while her little head just stayed in the same place. Finally, I came..all in her throat and like a good girl she swallowed it all.

I grabbed her throat roughly and pulled her up, then I pinned her down on the bed and she looked at me with a slight tint of fear in her eyes. I pulled her trousers down and then her panties and kissed her roughly, entangling my tongue in hers. I teased her slightly by rubbing my tip on her clit. "P-please.." she gasped and I smirked. I slowly slid inside her, her soft, velvet walls tightening round me. I grunted as I gripped onto her neck again. After, I rammed myself in letting go of her throat as she gripped her nails into my shoulders. I pulled halfway out then slammed myself back in, balls deep. A loud moan fell from y/n's lips as I increased the pace going fast and hard.

I covered her mouth and kept going in and out, in and out. I went rougher, harder, deeper. Everything she asked for, I did because I just want her to be pleasured. I pulled all the way out then shoved myself back in then I went short and fast. After several more seconds of this, I felt her soft, wet walls cave around my cock then she came..hard. "Fuck.." I grunted before cumming inside her. "You're so fucking perfect.." she whispered smiling and looking at me.

After 'doing the deed', she went back to her innocent pure self and kissed me softly on my lips. Then she got in the shower and came back out wearing one of my jumpers that she must have kept and some plaid bottoms. I smirked at her and I just had my boxers on as I got into her warm bed. "Draco.." she said after she got comfortable laying on my chest. "Yes darling?" I asked closing my eyes. "I love you.." she whispered tracing stuff on my chest and my eyes immediately opened. "I love you too, more than anything. I will always love you no matter what happens.." I said softly as she looked up at me and smiled. After that, we fell asleep. This time, everything is going to be okay, no more fighting, no bad stuff happening.