- ᴄᴀʀᴇ -

I had been here for what felt like years but the clock on the wall showed (since I woke up) three hours. My nose was dripping with blood and I had a cut on my jaw, nothing too bad..yet. Theo had kept on giving my tablets to make me loopy or something but they weren't working. "Malfoy, I'll let you go.." Theo began before he punched my eye. "..If you let me date y/n.." The psychotic boy continued. He clearly needs to see a therapist, I mean who would fucking kidnap someone and beat them up until they get what they want. I mean if it was to do with y/n then I probably would but Theo just screams psycho right now. Again, he punched me repeatedly in the face. Y/n was fucking worth any pain and this was hardly any. "No, why do you want to date her so bad!" I spat. Theo hadn't really done anything to me but it looked like he was about to. Theo slightly crouched down and began bashing all over my face punching it. After I while I must have passed out because I don't remember anything after that. During all this I just kept thinking, is this what it was like for Theo?

When I awoke my nose and cheeks killed and I could feel blood all over me. I sighed taking a deep breath before I once again tried to get out of the handcuffs. "THEO, YOU ARE A FUCKING TWAT LET ME OUT!" I bellowed but I realized no one was in here except me and then I heard the door open. Fuck me. "Draco?" A familiar angelic voice called out. It was y/n. "I'm in here.." I sighed thinking about how disgusting I look. Y/n paced into the room and immediately she hugged me. "You've been gone for fucking days..we thought you went back home but.." y/n began ranting but with my free hand I touched her face. I couldn't see but I could feel her soft cheeks and then her hand went on top of mine. "Do you know where the key is?" She softly asked. I mumbled something thinking it sounded clear but it probably didn't. "Ok I need to think.." she whispered sitting down on the bed. After a few minutes she stood up and got a hair pin out of her pocket and put it into the padlock. Weirdly it worked. Thinking I was fine, I stood up but immediately collapsed. "Draco..please help me." Y/n spoke trying to pull me up. Finally she did it and helped me limp out of the room.

Louis saw me and immediately ran over and y/n gave me to him. "What happened mate.." Louis asked as he brought me over to the couch. Y/n went to wet a rag in the sink and when she came back she began to bathe my face. "I don't know.." I smirked. "It's not the time to be messing Draco..did Theo do it?" Y/n interfered. I nodded my head, "why else would I have been in his room?" I managed to say. Y/n shared a glance with Louis but they didn't say anything. "Let's just go back to your dorm and you can have some rest ok? And I'll get some medicine from the hospital wing." Y/n smiled trying to make me feel better but I felt like I was the king of the world right now. Louis and y/n helped me to my dorm even though I didn't need any help and they set me down on the bed. "I'll stay with him tonight Louis, you can go back to Angela." Y/n told Louis. Louis said bye to me and left and now it was just me and y/n. "Draco..I'm sorry for leaving you the other night. If I didn't leave this wouldn't have happened." Y/n whispered stroking my cheek as she stood in between my legs.

"I'm tired." I mumbled before laying down. "Draco..you've got to change your clothes you have been in them for three days." Y/n commented getting some pyjamas out of my drawer. "I'm too tired.." I whined. Y/n put them beside me and crossed her arms. "Ugh fine..mum." I hissed standing up while struggling. "Draco did you have drugs or something while you were there?" Y/n asked sitting on my bed. After I got the pyjamas on I laid down next to her and shrugged. "I'm going to sleep.." I whispered getting into bed. Y/n kept her clothes on and laid next to me putting my head on her chest as she stroked my hair. "Can you remember anything?" Y/n asked. "I remember being fucking beat up for you.." I murmured closing my eyes while y/n gulped. After that there was just silence.

The next day I woke up feeling sore and sick. Y/n was sat at my desk doing homework or something. I sat up and everything was a faze, I couldn't remember anything. Y/n must have heard me shuffling because she turned around. "Your awake." She smiled before standing up and sitting down next to me. I smiled at her and put my arm around her. "Draco..I've left you some tablets on the side. I've set an alarm on your clock for when you need to take them and I'll talk to Theo today, if you want me to." Y/n explained but I only listened to the last bit. Why did she want to see him? Did she not care about me? How I'm feeling. "Sure..I'll just stay in here I guess." I mumbled. "Well I've got to get ready for class but I'll come and see you at lunch ok?" Y/n smiled reassuringly at me. Does she care more about classes than me? I wish Theo had killed me.