- ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs -

Draco's outfit-

Y/n's outfit-

It had been a week since me and y/n started dating and we only were together in the day

It had been a week since me and y/n started dating and we only were together in the day. It was amazing but I wanted to be in the same bed as her at night and hold her in my arms. Today I was going to her dorm for a bit and I was going to ask to stay there tonight. I checked myself in the mirror one last time then walked across the common room to y/n's dorm. I cleared my throat then knocked on the door. "Come in.." I heard her angelic voice slightly shout. I opened the door and she was laying on her bed reading a book. She looked so fucking beautiful. I closed the door behind me and sat down on her arm chair and smiled at her. "Hello love.." I stated acknowledging my arrival. "Oh hi sweetie.." She beamed immediately standing up and walking up to me. She pecked my lips and smiled at me before turning her radio on and 'Oh shit' by the buzzcocks began playing.

Y/n grabbed a cigarette from a pack on the side and a lilac lighter. The flame flickered and kept going down but finally she lit it. I watched her take the cigar to her lips and inhale it's power. She moved it back from her lips and blew the smoke out. "Can I have one darling?" I asked and she nodded passing me one and her lighter. I sat by her window and she came with me. She sat inbetween my legs and I felt like this was paradise. "Do you know how long I've wanted this for y/n?" I inquired breaking the silence while taking another drag. One of her cats, cupid, began walking up to us before resting in between y/n's legs. "What do you mean this?" She asked. I smirked. "Well you.." I replied. "No I don't know.." she answered. "Since fucking forever." I admitted taking another drag. I watched her cheeks go a light shade of pink and her lips slightly part. "I know..and now I finally have you and you will always and I mean always have me." I promised kissing her head. A smile crept on her face as she put her cigarette out on the windowsill. "You will always have my heart." She whispered putting her head back.

"One second..I just need to use the bathroom." I mumbled getting up and walking to her bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat. I didn't actually need the toilet..I needed to scream from how incredibly fucking amazing she made me feel. I couldn't scream of course but I needed to sort myself out before she saw anymore vulnerability than she already had. I sorted my hair out then flushed the toilet so it looked like I'd been. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the room. Y/n was tapping her hands on her thighs to the new song that was playing. "Do you want to go out to the courtyard?" I asked her. "Draco it's like 10 o'clock.." She replied glancing at her clock. "Come on..it will be nice.." I persuaded. "Fine.." She murmured while standing up. Y/n put her shoes on and so did I. She grabbed a few cigarettes and her lighter and put them in her pocket. I opened the door and waited for y/n to walk through. I followed her and she locked it. We snuck through the dungeons and walked through the corridors hoping Filch wouldn't catch us.

We arrived outside and I laid down on the grass. Y/n laid next to me and I put my arm around her. "It almost looks like there's a heart in the stars look.." y/n whispered pointing at the night sky. "Oh yes I never realized that.." I mumbled noticing the shape as she moved closer to me. She threw the cigarettes out of her pocket and passed one to me. She sat up and sat against a tree and lit her cigar. I sat up too and looked in her eyes. I took the lighter off of her and lit mine up. Y/n took a long drag from it and smiled. "I think you are the one for me Draco.." she mentioned smiling. "I have always thought the exact same." I replied exchanging the smile. Y/n wrapped her arms around herself. I was going to ask her if she was okay when I heard the sound of Filchs disgusting voice. "OI! What are you doin' out here!" He yelled all slurred pointing his torch at us.

I quickly jumped up and pulled y/n up. We ran inside back to her dorm and when we got back she unlocked it and burst out laughing. "I bet he's so pissed." She laughed walking inside. "Can I stay here tonight?" I asked leaning against the door. "You'll have to get your own pyjamas though.." she explained a bright smile on her face. I left the room immediately and went to my own. I put on some jogging bottoms and an oversized t-shirt then I went back to y/n's dorm, she also had her pyjamas on.

 I put on some jogging bottoms and an oversized t-shirt then I went back to y/n's dorm, she also had her pyjamas on

I walked up to her and held her hands in mine. "You are fucking beautiful.." I whisper and kiss her hands. "You are just as beautiful." She also whispered and let go of my hands and walked into her bathroom. She brushed her teeth and I used her spare toothbrush and also brushed mine. I watched her do her skin care. We didn't say a word to each other for a while but we connected together so well we didn't need to. After she finished her skin care, she sorted her bed out and turned off her light. I laid down in the bed and she laid down too. "Goodnight love.." she whispered. "Goodnight darling." I replied kissing her head. I took her in my arms like I planned too. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear and eventually she fell asleep. I kissed her head and I fell asleep too after a while. I was living a dream.