- ᴛʀᴀɪɴ -

Y/n's outfit-

I arrived on the platform and there she was giggling about something with Dahlia

I arrived on the platform and there she was giggling about something with Dahlia. She looked so fucking gorgeous as always. She hadn't changed since last year. I went up to her and hugged her then of course I had to hug Dahlia as well. "Is it just you two?" I asked putting my luggage next to theirs. "Louis' here but he needed a piss." Dahlia spoke up while inspecting her nails. "So how's your summer been?" Y/n asked shining her innocence in one smile. "It's been alright..a bit boring missed you.....all." I stated quickly correcting myself at the end. "Mine wasn't that fun either, I went out with Louis once then that was it." She said replying to mine. Fucking Louis..why not me. "Hey I'm back guys..oh hey mate." Louis said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back awkwardly hating every second of it. "Got any money cookie?" Louis asked y/n. He has always called her fucking cookie. Saying she has a sweet and tough side but it makes it sound like a pet name..as though they're dating. "How much?" She asks getting one galleon out. "Well I wanna get some sweets on the train." Louis said walking up to her. "Ask Malfoy he's the rich one." Dahlia butted in. Classic of her none of her fucking business about my money status.

"Draco can I have some money. Pretty please with a cherry on top with sprinkles." Louis said putting his hands together. Y/n laughed at his behavior and again it was everything to see her laugh "I'll give it you on the train Louis.." I mumbled putting my hands into my pockets and leaning back. Then Blaise walked in wearing a green turtle neck. He copied me with the turtle necks because I started wearing them, then he copied me. "Hello people." Blaise said putting his arms out and Dahlia ran up to him and hugged him. I rolled my eyes jealous of their relationship. But mine and y/n's will be better. A million times better. Y/n hugged him when Blaise reached us and then Louis did then I had to. After all that, the train arrived and me, Louis and Blaise had to help with the bags while y/n and Dahlia went to find a carriage. When we got there y/n was sat opposite of Dahlia so I slid into the side y/n was on. Sitting next to her was like heaven. She fidgeted in her seat when I sat down..god so fucking innocent. I bet she's still a virgin. Saving herself for me.

Louis sat down next to me and Blaise sat next to Dahlia. When they were all having there own conversation, I sat back and watched y/n talk. Her words were so delicate and soft. She was amazing. "Y/n did you and that ravenclaw boy end up meeting again?" Louis asked her smirking. "What boy?" I blurted out getting annoyed. "His name is John actually Louis and yes we did but then I called it off..he made me feel so fucking stupid." She said, I knew she did it for me, she loves me like I love her.

Half an hour into the train ride, y/n was reading some sort of muggle magazine and I put my hand on her thigh and she immediately sat up and cleared her throat. Slowly I began moving my hand up and she didn't do one thing to stop me. She just looked up at me with those fucking innocent eyes. "Y/n??" Dahlia shouted breaking us both out of our trance. "Oh umm sorry." She smiled before looking back at me. "Are you looking forward to seeing Pansy?" Dahlia asked y/n. Last year Pansy fucked y/n up, said some stupid things to her and y/n went home for about a month. "Dahlia..don't fucking say stuff like that." Louis spat annoyed. I smiled at him and took my hand off of y/n's thigh because I didn't want to make her more uncomfortable. Dahlia had always been the least favorite in the group..well for me anyway. Any chance she gets she'll leave us all. I think most of us just had to get on with her because her and Blaise started dating in third year. I looked her up and down disgusted and put my arm around y/n's shoulder and she moved closer to me. Butterflies began fluttering in my stomach but I had to act as though it was normal.

After a while y/n had been staring out of the window while I held her. Nobody had really said anything after Dahlia ran her dumb mouth. I looked at y/n and her gorgeous eyes that were fixated on the window. I smirked at her as her eyes met mine. "You ok?" I whispered and she nodded her head.

Before I knew it. We were at the place that made me happy...Hogwarts.