- ʜᴇʟᴘ -

After another breakfast with my father saying how ungrateful I am, me and y/n went back upstairs. "We're going home darling." I insisted getting a bag. She nodded her head and got out her suitcase and began to pack. Y/n got some clothes on-

I smiled at her and also got ready putting a black shirt and some jeans with white trainers

I smiled at her and also got ready putting a black shirt and some jeans with white trainers. I wrote a note to my mother reading 'thank you for making us feel comfortable but I can't take my father anymore. I love you xx'

Me and y/n apparated back to Hogwarts and we was stood in the common room. I sat on the sofa and put my head in my hands finally feeling relieved. Louis walked in and hugged y/n then me. "Your back..thank god." He smiled and Angela came running in too and kissed Louis on the cheek. "Oh you guys are back.." she giggled. "Well me and Angela are dating.." Louis smirked putting his arm around her. I wanted to feel good for them but since I got the dark mark, things haven't been the same. "Me and y/n are going back to my dorm.." I mumbled grabbing y/n's wrist. "I wanted to stay with Louis I haven't seen him for 2 weeks same with Angela." Y/n gulped trying to get out of my grip. "Y/n don't fucking disobey me." I gritted into her ear. She gulped and began walking up to my dorm. I pushed her inside and she stumbled slightly while she dragged the suitcase behind her. "Why did you even talk to me like that..I thought you loved me." She mumbled and with out thinking I grabbed her throat and pinned her against the wall. "D-draco.." she cried trying to pull my arm away. I immediately let go of her throat and looked at my hand in disbelief. She slid down onto the floor and tears filled her eyes. "What the actual fuck.." she coughed and I crouched down. "I'm sorry.." I whispered as I tried to hug her. "Why did you do that?" She questioned as she stood up. "Because you fucking said no to leaving and-" I tried to say but it sounded so stupid.

As she walked towards the door clutching the handle, I walked towards her. "I-I'm sorry.." I repeated starting to get impatient. When she turned around I pulled her into a tight hug and she hugged me back but she was very hesitant. "Draco..I know your on edge but your starting to scare me. Like a lot." Y/n finally spoke up breaking the silence. I closed my eyes and rubbed her back. "I'm sorry.." I sighed and I just knew she was rolling her eyes at me with out even looking. "Whatever..I'm going to get changed.." y/n sighed going into my bathroom. I slammed my fist down on my bedside table then after there was nothing but silence, I heard small sniffles coming from my bathroom. I knocked on the ebony door and y/n opened it wiping her tears away. "Don't cry..please." I whispered as she looked up at me. I swept my thumbs across both of her cheeks as I wiped the tears that continued to fall down.

"I know that you love me Draco, but do you care about what I want?" Y/n eventually asked after shutting the bathroom door. "Of course I do- you mean everything to me." I replied as she got some pyjamas out of her suitcase. She didn't reply to me but she got changed in front of me then grabbed her suitcase and left. Why do I always ruin everything? I walked outside to follow her but instead I was greeted with someone hitting a rock over my head.

When I woke up, my head was banging from pain. Where the fuck am I? I decided to scream help at the top of my lungs and Harlen was stood looking over the bed. I sat up and kneed him in the stomach making him stumble backwards. Then I saw Theo sat in a chair with stitches and bruises all over his face. I gulped when I saw him because it wall all my fault. "You Malfoy..your gonna pay." Harlen smirked and Theo stood up. I knew that everything was going to get even more fucking fucked up. Great.