- ᴏᴜʀs -

Y/n will not talk to me. It has been three days and the only word she has said is 'no'. She's ignoring me but it's fine, one more day of ignoring me then she can go and find her own way home.

This morning, I have made pancakes to try and cheer her up. "Are they nice?" I ask her softly. She nods playing with the chains on the handcuffs. I still don't trust her. "Oh so you can hear me after the past three fucking days of torture?" I snap. "Yes, I'm sorry, I just needed some time to get used to it." Her angelic voice says and I smile at her. "There it is..that gorgeous voice of yours, so delicate.." I say smiling. "Draco, why have you brought me here? Why? Because your dad is sending you some letters?" She asks and I gulp. "Y-yes and t-to escape it all.." I say before clearing my throat. "This is my life Draco..not yours!" She snaps and my eyes widen. "No gorgeous, this is our life." I say and she scoffs. "What..what goes on inside your head?" She asks and I look at her annoyed. "Stop being such a fucking bitch! Be grateful that someone actually loves you!" I scream in her face before unlocking the handcuffs and storming upstairs to the bedroom and of course, she chases after me.

"Draco, you can't take my fucking life away from me! I have a future! Take me back to Hogwarts!" She begs and I sigh. "No..you're staying here where it's safe." I snap. "Fine, but just so you know..I hate you." She says and I stand up from the bed and grab her by her shoulders and smash her into the wall. "Say that again..I fucking dare you." I threaten her and she looks up at me and takes a deep breath. "I..hate..you.." she says to me as if I'm a child. I bring one of my hands up and hit her hard across the face and then I receive a knee to my balls. "What the fuck?!" I scream. I crouch down holding my crotch. "You need help..you don't love me when you're doing that." She says and I take a deep breath before standing up. "I love you so so much so do not say that." I snap.

"We're going on a walk." I tell her before going back downstairs. I had already gotten dressed, a grey turtle neck and black trousers. I waited by the door holding the cuffs in my hands. I watch her come down and I smile seeing her. She has a brutal red mark on her face and I feel guilty but she deserved it. For now, she has to wear my clothes as all of her stuff is still at Hogwarts and I have told her unless she starts being more considerate and kind, I won't go and get them. She has some sweatpants on and a jumper on, she looks adorable and a small smile appears on my face. I cuff her hand with mine and begin walking. "Where are we going?" She asks angelically. "Just out for fresh air because I've had to block all the windows because somebody wanted to run away." I say and look around.

"I'm going to go and get your things tonight." I tell her. "Get my cats, somebody better be feeding them." She mumbles and I nod. "I will precious and don't you dare try anything while I'm gone." I say to her. "Draco please let me go back..I'm begging you. Everything was fine. I'll send a letter to your dad." She begs and I look down at her. "We've been gone for too long." I tell her. "I'll get into trouble for taking you." I add and she looks up at me. "We can just say that it was an emergency, I won't say anything please." She says and I sigh. "We're happy here.." I say to her and she looks up at me with wide eyes. "Your happy here!" She yells and I gulp. "Let me go back or I'll send a letter to Louis and the school." She threatens. "And how will the letter get there?" I ask her and she sighs. "I'll find a way. I'll also learn how to apparate." She says and I smirk. "Gorgeous, don't take this the wrong way but you're not clever. You don't listen in lessons and I always have to help you. I taught myself for almost two years how to apparate so good luck." I chuckle.

Later that night, I had managed to get to Hogwarts in y/n's dorm and I packed most of her clothes, underwear and other things she'll need. I then pick up her cats, them scratching me. "Ow!" I yell as one of them scratches my neck. Then, the door frantically opened and there stood Louis with wide eyes. "D-Draco?" He asks and I nod my head. "Why have you got all of y/n's things? Where the fuck is she?" He asks closing the door behind him. "Somewhere safe.." I say. "What have you done with her?" He asks. "Take me to her Malfoy!" He yells and I glare at him. I begin to apparate back to the cottage but he grabs my arm and when I get to the bedroom, he's stood next to me.