- ʜᴀᴛᴇ -

I banged on Theos door and when he opened it I pushed him inside. I slammed the door shut and then locked it using a spell. "Do you not fucking understand you prick!" I yelled pushing him onto the floor. "Malfoy w-what" He cried out. What a fucking pussy. "SHE IS MINE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and after I punched him in the nose then a knee to the stomach. He fell to the floor gasping for air and before he even had the chance I began punching him in the face over and over again. Eventually he passed out but I kept on going then after a while I got up and spat on him. He looked so fucking disgusting, y/n would never want to date him. I unlocked the door then left. I scoffed at how he even thought he had a chance with her. I walked up to my dorm and washed my bloody hands. I fucking wished I had killed him. I put on some joggers and a blue jumper. I wonder what y/n was wearing. I wonder if she was naked. Oh god I needed her so fucking bad. Calming down, I brushed my teeth then began sorting my bed out.

I turned off my main light and turned my lamp on. I sat on my bed and picked a book up. It was a book that was about different creatures. After a while of reading, I turned my lamp off and fell asleep.

Not even five minutes after that, someone started banging on the door. "Who the fuck is it.." I groaned. "Louis!" He kept banging on the door. I rolled my eyes and took the covers off of me. I unlocked the door and opened it. "Oh my god..y/n just went to talk to Theo and fucking hell-" Louis began saying. "She thought he was dead." Louis dragged me out of the dorm and took me to the common room where y/n was sitting being comforted by Blaise. "W-where is he?" I asked scared. "They've taken him to madam Pomfrey to see if she knows what's happened." Blaise mumbled. "Are you ok now y/n?" Louis asked bending down in front of her. Dahlia was just sat watching them. "It was like a fucking murder scene..well it could have been. There was blood everywhere." She mumbled. I rubbed my eyes still asjusting to the bright light. She must be traumatised but he fucking deserved it for messing my life up. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back not wanting to make her feel worse. "Why are you fucking over-reacting it was a little blood.." Dahlia spat out at y/n. Fucking hell I felt like killing that girl. Even I saw him..well I did it and he was drowned in his blood.

"Shut the fuck up Dahlia..you should have been in that situation." I snapped at her. Blaise glared at me but I know he wanted to say something similar. "I'm gonna go check on Theo for a bit but I'll see you later or tomorrow." Louis said and kissed her head before leaving the common room. Eventually Blaise and Dahlia left too and it was just me and her. We were sat in front of the fire and I was hugging her to comfort her. This was so fucking romantic. "Listen..I promise I won't talk about it again after this but do you actually have a crush on me?" She asks trying not to smile. "I- umm maybe." I mumble. She blushed and all of a sudden I felt her hand on the back of my neck and with out a second of hesitation our lips collided.

The kiss lasted for a good few seconds and after she smiled at me. "Malfoy? Are you there?" She whispered standing up and waving her hand in front of my face. Shit I was imagining it. "Well I'll see you tomorrow.." she said putting her hands on my shoulders. "Wait..stay with me please tonight. I know it's stupid." I mutter smiling at her. Y/n went towards the boys dorms and I quickly followed her. When we got to my dorm she ran her fingers over the golden plaque that read '𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺'. Her nails were done and they looked beautiful. They were short and white with little red hearts on them. They suited her so well. I unlocked the door and opened it allowing her to go first.

Draco's dorm-

My dorm was slightly bigger than the others because my father paid the school to give it me

My dorm was slightly bigger than the others because my father paid the school to give it me. It had a big fire place and ceiling to the floor windows on one side of the room that were decorated with pale green curtains. I had a king sized bed with green sheets and a white blanket folded at the bottom."Wow Draco.." Y/n gasped. The other girls just get naked and lay on my bed. Luckily y/n wasn't like that. Y/n wasn't a slut in any form.

"Umm do you have anything I can wear for bed?" She asked smiling at me. I nodded my head and walked to the drawers. I pulled out one of my black fabric shirts. It was even big on me so I was dying to see how it looked on y/n. She walked into my bathroom and I sat on my bed waiting for her. Then she came out and my jaw dropped. She looked so fucking sexy. I'm so glad I beat that twat up.