- ʜᴜʀᴛ -

We reached the end of the cave and there was a light switch in the wall. Louis felt around and he finally found it and turned it on. It looked kind of romantic but Louis and Angela were here.

It covered the graffitied walls and everything looked different

It covered the graffitied walls and everything looked different. "Wow.." y/n gasped. She sat down and looked around the room. Angela sat next to her and they took a photo on Angela's camera. "Good job finding this mate." I smiled at Louis after sitting down. "Does anyone know what time it is?" Angela asked after talking with y/n. I checked my watch. "Umm it's 11." I say not believing it would be light outside. Y/n put her head on my shoulder and I moved her hair out of her precious soft face. Then we heard a thud that was a few minutes away from us. "What's that?" Y/n inquired her head moving away from my shoulder. "It might be more people.." I say rubbing her thigh. Then Ardon limped into the room. His nose was dripping with blood and he had a black eye. "You fucking prick!" He thundered in my face. I jumped up and pushed him out of the way. "Hey..hey calm down." I say looking concerned. I know I shouldn't be saying that but I actually wasn't in an aggressive mood. "Don't tell me to calm down you fucking psycho!" He yelled. "You're the one that fucking screamed at me in the library." He added.

"You got fucking Blaise to beat me up!" He yelled punching Louis in the jaw when all Louis was doing was trying to calm him down. Angela and y/n got up and stopped Louis from falling back from the force. "I didn't get Blaise to hurt you..if I did you would be dead right now." I responded pinning him down to the floor. "Well he told me to stay away from y/n then he started fucking throwing punches at me!" Ardon confessed. "Stay away from me?" Y/n asked softly perplexion taking over her. "I haven't talked to Blaise since that day in the library.." I said tightly. I clenched my jaw as I started to think about how fucking close he used to get to my y/n. I let go of him and stood up then I sat down and put my head in my hands. Y/n knelt in front of me and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Are you ok?" She whispered holding my hands. I nodded my head and looked around to see Louis and Angela trying to talk to Ardon. "I don't want to sound controlling but please don't go near Blaise.." I say kissing her hands. She nodded her head and smiled at me.

Y/n gulped and looked nervous. "What?! What? Has Blaise hurt you?" I blurted out my voice sounding shaky. I needed to fucking hurt him. I clenched my fists and y/n looked at me. "Draco I need to tell you something.." y/n mumbled. I closed my eyes. And took a deep breath. Remember just inhale then exhale. He fucking hurt her. "In second year me and Blaise secretly dated..before he started dating Dahlia. I didn't really like him but he was like my first boyfriend and I was 13. Then one day he got so angry he threw a glass cup at me. I broke up with him and then ever since then he sent me flowers and teddy bears saying I want you back..I've thrown them all in the bin but he sent me one before we went down to breakfast on the first day of school." Y/n confessed tremulously. Why hadn't she told me. I obviously wasn't mad at her. I pulled her into a tight hug and Louis had heard because he was stood there speechless. I never felt so safe when I was in her arms. "We need to leave so I can find that fucking twat.." I mumbled into her shoulder. She stood up and Louis was also leaving with Ardon. Angela was stood waiting for us and we turned the main light off and went back through the weird cave thing.

We arrived back outside and the sun was blinding us. Y/n got her sunglasses out of her bag. She took a cigarette out and lit it. She took multiple drags before throwing it in the floor and putting it out with her foot. Ardon was still limping but no one helped him not even Angela. "So we're all gonna try and kill Blaise?" Louis smirked breaking the silence. "That is very correct mate.." I say patting his back. As much as I hate to admit it I couldn't believe y/n didn't even tell Louis. We arrived back at the common room. I walked through until we reached Blaise's dorm. I thumped on the door repeatedly until he answered. Blaise opened the door. "What the fuck are you doing.." he mumbled rubbing his eyes. I think he'd just woke up. "Is it true what you've fucking done to y/n!" I boomed. Louis walked in with y/n, Ardon and Angela. Y/n walked up to me and held my shoulder and smiled at me so angelically. 'Calm down..' she whispered and I nodded my head. I would never listen to anyone else. "Blaise..when y/n isn't gonna be here I'm gonna fucking kill you..so be ready." I say through gritted teeth then I leave and y/n follows me. "Your the fucking messed up one." I heard Louis say then he left with Angela. "I'm sorry I kinda ruined your day guys.." Ardon murmured walking out of Blaise's dorm. "Listen you'll be fine with us as long as you don't try anything with y/n again." Louis smiled putting his arm around Ardon.