- ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ -

After I fucking gave Ardon what he deserved, I chased around school to find y/n. Finally I found her sitting against a wall that no one was walking past reading a book. When I got closer, I saw that her eyes were red and puffy as if she'd been crying for days. When she finally noticed me she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry love.." I sighed sitting next to her. I saw her take another deep breath like she was about to tell me something that would go on for ages. "Draco..I love you. I adore you but you don't trust me. I feel like you liked the idea of me but..you trick yourself into thinking you love me but really you don't. I think it's just the case of right person wrong time." Y/n ranted on and I just looked at her feeling my heart shatter. "Th-that's not true.." I mumbled trying to hold her hand but instead she stood up. "I love you Draco but I think we should take a break and if we still think we love each other in a month or so then maybe.." Y/n mumbled after I stood up. "Your fucking over-reacting. We love each other." I said quietly putting my hand on her cheek. "You don't trust me and I feel like I'll do the smallest thing and you start screaming at me.." y/n responded and after that she walked away looking back at me for a second then she walked down the hallway.

I slammed my fist against the wall as soon as y/n was in the distance. I took a moment to calm down then I grabbed my bag and went down to the great hall. I passed a few people, shoving them, and I finally reached Louis who was talking to y/n. I got close enough to hear their conversation. "I don't even know why I said that..I don't want to break up with him." Y/n sighed resting her chin on her hands and Louis just nodded at her and was about to say something when Angela stopped him. "Your being a fucking bitch y/l/n and if your going to be doing that to someone you love well..your just fucking selfish and spiteful." Angela spat and I felt like killing her. "Angela..she feels bad, you can't get mad at her, she's had a few rough weeks.." Louis said calming the frustrated girl down. When Louis looked back up he saw me and I cleared my throat, "we better leave you two alone.." Louis half smiled getting up and Angela following him.

Y/n looked confused until I sat across from her. "Did you hear what I said.." y/n mumbled looking at the table and I nodded. "Maybe your right about taking that break but I can't be away from you..𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬..if I'm away from you for a day..
I feel like I'm going to die." I confessed and y/n looked straight up at me. "Draco..it's not like we're going to never date each other again. It will just be a month, ok?" Y/n smiled putting her delicate and fragile hands on top of mine and I nodded. Y/n smiled at me and that smile made me want to drag her out of there, pin her against a wall and kiss her so fucking bad. I nodded my head at her and left the hall. Angela walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulders, "Are you single now?" She asked biting her bottom lip.

"I don't even know.." I mumbled pushing her hands off my shoulders. "I just don't think y/n is right for you.." Angela half smiled and I straightened my posture and she took a step back. "It's none of your fucking business now go along to your boyfriend!" I yelled pushing her back and she nodded her head quickly walking away and I took a deep breath. Why the fuck was Angela acting like a bitch, she's the nice one. Why was everything going wrong? It's like there's one thing and then immediately another.

I just want my y/n.