- ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ -

Y/n's outfit:

There she was, more beautiful than ever sat laughing with Louis

There she was, more beautiful than ever sat laughing with Louis. It hurts, it really hurts. The other day I was in the astronomy tower and I thought about jumping. It would feel like eternity when falling then when you hit the ground you would be in pain. Then it's over. Anyway, there she was laughing and I was sat at the end of the table with my chin rested on my hand.

She moved her hair from the front of her face angelically, she never loved me. Y/n never loved me. I was right that night, although I was drunk, I was just a game to her. A stupid fucking game. We made eye contact for a split second then she looked back at Louis. Maybe she regrets everything she said. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, Ardon came and sat next to her putting his arm round her. What the actual fuck. Then the bell rang for the first lesson, I had to get up and talk to y/n.

I stormed out of the great hall and y/n was sorting something out in her bag. No one was in the corridor so I grabbed her arm and turned her to look at me. My eyes met her gorgeous ones as she gulped. "Are you dating Ardon?" I bluntly asked staring down at her. "It's none of your business Draco.." she mumbled trying to get out from my grasp. "Yes it is!" I yelled and she scoffed at me. I released my grip on her arm as she took a step back from me. "We are, and he's not a psycho like you.." she says before walking away and I felt my heart shatter. I couldn't beat him up because then y/n would hate me even more.

Did she ever love me? That night when we snuck out into the courtyard, does she remember that? The day at the cottage, does she remember that? I don't think she remembers any of it. She just remembers the moments when I shouted at her or hurt her. Was I not good enough for her? Was I so horrible to her that she couldn't handle it anymore? I'm the monster. I'm the person that hurt her. I'm the one in the wrong but I always act like I'm the fucking victim. I am the villian.

I slumped against a wall dreading going to Herbology but I had to. I stormed down the corridors until I got there and Ardon and y/n were at the back laughing and I walked over to my desk with Neville. "H-hi Malfoy.." the boy stuttered and I rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want Longbottom?" I asked sneering at the flustered boy. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry that y/n did that to you.." he spoke looking at his plant not making eye contact with me. I pursed my lips together and looked at him. "Thanks.." I half-smiled as the professor began the lesson. I kept looking back at Ardon and y/n who were laughing and then y/n kissed his cheek. I don't think I can do this anymore.

Y/n was the only good thing in my life and now she's gone. Left me heartbroken. Called me a psycho. Well she hasn't seen fucking anything yet.